Hillary is not qualified for any government office.

Hope will spring eternal in right wingers' wicked hearts....With 18 days to go, I say, let them have that flickering light of hope; its not nice to kick the walking stick from an invalid.
It is not just right wingers it is anyone who sees the corruption she is up to her eyeballs in. Anyone with any sense of truth or morality can see she is the irredeemable person in this election.

That you can ignore what she has done and gotten away with make you look just as bad. And for that reason your posts are just more proof of the moral wasteland liberals wish to occupy. The lady is greedy power hungry scum. That is the nicest thing I can say about her. The media and useful idiots are going to regret the problems we have because she will use them to take more control and take rights away from everyone.
She's been investigated possibly more than any other person in Washington. Most certainly by the people determined most to bring her down. That they have failed at every turn towards that intention reveals two things to me. 1) she's not as corrupt as her detractors lay claim; and 2) she's the perfect candidate to take on Republicans in Congress because they can't beat her.

What technicality ?

You know that too. Which crime (s):? Hers? BJ? They never prosecuted any one but I heard rumor BJ impeached lying under oath.
Bill wasn't prosecuted for perjury because he worked out an agreement to pay a fine and have his law license suspended in lieu of prosecution.

That only highlights the dishonesty of Bill Clinton and the corruption in our legislative branch. Which Hillary will take full advantage of.

Why do you want to be governed by criminals?

What technicality ?

You know that too. Which crime (s):? Hers? BJ? They never prosecuted any one but I heard rumor BJ impeached lying under oath.
Bill wasn't prosecuted for perjury because he worked out an agreement to pay a fine and have his law license suspended in lieu of prosecution.

That only highlights the dishonesty of Bill Clinton and the corruption in our legislative branch. Which Hillary will take full advantage of.

Why do you want to be governed by criminals?
Bullshit. Every day in America, there is someone accused of a crime and they plea bargain there way out of prosecution.

And in Clinton's case, it was over lying under oath about having an extramarital affair. Something which occurs with regularity in divorce court. In retrospect, based on the severity and importance of the lie, it seems quite reasonable to me that the penalty be a fine and suspension of his law license.

I'm sure to some on the right, anything short of taking blood, kicking him out of office, never allowing any family member to ever run for office, lengthy jail time followed by life on probation, seemed unfair; but then, does anyone else really give a shit about conservatives' feelings? Don't think so. Hell, we're just weeks away from putting his wife into the office y'all wanted him thrown out of. How's that for political poetry?

Bullshit. Every day in America, there is someone accused of a crime and they plea bargain there way out of prosecution.

And in Clinton's case, it was over lying under oath about having an extramarital affair. Something which occurs with regularity in divorce court. In retrospect, based on the severity and importance of the lie, it seems quite reasonable to me that the penalty be a fine and suspension of his law license.

I'm sure to some on the right, anything short of taking blood, kicking him out of office, never allowing any family member to ever run for office, lengthy jail time followed by life on probation, seemed unfair; but then, does anyone else really give a shit about conservatives' feelings? Don't think so. Hell, we're just weeks away from putting his wife into the office y'all wanted him thrown out of. How's that for political poetry?

Faun....Your post is way too reasonable for partisan right wingers, most of whom would....as the adage states, "curse the darkness" rather than getting off their collective asses and examine just what their OWN party has done.....

Hope will spring eternal in right wingers' wicked hearts....With 18 days to go, I say, let them have that flickering light of hope; its not nice to kick the walking stick from an invalid.
It is not just right wingers it is anyone who sees the corruption she is up to her eyeballs in. Anyone with any sense of truth or morality can see she is the irredeemable person in this election.

That you can ignore what she has done and gotten away with make you look just as bad. And for that reason your posts are just more proof of the moral wasteland liberals wish to occupy. The lady is greedy power hungry scum. That is the nicest thing I can say about her. The media and useful idiots are going to regret the problems we have because she will use them to take more control and take rights away from everyone.
She's been investigated possibly more than any other person in Washington. Most certainly by the people determined most to bring her down. That they have failed at every turn towards that intention reveals two things to me. 1) she's not as corrupt as her detractors lay claim; and 2) she's the perfect candidate to take on Republicans in Congress because they can't beat her.
She is MORE corrupt than anyone thinks. This is being proven by Wikileaks. She is a globalist, answering to her donors and foreign rulers among them. Elect Hillary and you get George Soros, a wicked, extremely wealthy, but otherwise WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Faun....Your post is way too reasonable for partisan right wingers, most of whom would....as the adage states, "curse the darkness" rather than getting off their collective asses and examine just what their OWN party has done.....
Republicans are no better than Democrats in government. Both sides line their own pockets, scratch each others backs and rape the general public. Trump wants to change that...as do I.

Hillary's perfect job? Line Cook for the DC Prison,,we can just vision her in her white chefs outfit spattered with blood, and she never washes her hands during her 8 hour shift.

She is MORE corrupt than anyone thinks. This is being proven by Wikileaks. She is a globalist, answering to her donors and foreign rulers among them. Elect Hillary and you get George Soros, a wicked, extremely wealthy, but otherwise WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!
Suuure, uh-huh. :cuckoo:

She's so corrupt that no Republican has been able to pin anything on her in 25 years, a hundred million dollars, and endless investigations.

Hillary's perfect job? Line Cook for the DC Prison,,we can just vision her in her white chefs outfit spattered with blood, and she never washes her hands during her 8 hour shift.
In 3 months from now, her job is going to be president of the United States of America.

:dance:

Suuure, uh-huh. :cuckoo:

She's so corrupt that no Republican has been able to pin anything on her in 25 years, a hundred million dollars, and endless investigations.
When you have the FBI and the DOJ in your pocket, there are no rules for you contain you. Hillary is a fraud, a professional politician, a murderer...a completely dishonest and worthless bitch. She's a globalist and wants nothing but to be a member of the ruling elite in a New World Order. She hates the average American citizens...except when it comes to pandering for votes. I will rejoice upon news of her death.

Last edited:
Hillary is fully qualified to be President

In fact, an FBI investigation found the emails to be no big deal

I listened to that video... I must have missed the part where Clinton called Mexicans, rapists and drug smugglers.

Trump didn't mean that ALL Mexicans are criminals. He explained that right after his statement about them. You Hillary suckers take everything he says out of context. How literally liberal of you.

Apparently, the FBI forgot to visit the Cornell Law Library. Word for word from the Cornell Law Library

Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only is Hillary Clinton's private email server illegal, it "disqualifies" her from holding any federal office. Very specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.
For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here's what it says:

(a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”
I'm sure Loretta Lynch is on top of this....;)

Right! You loony idiot! She compromised the safety of the nation with her unprotected private server...in order to conceal her activities. She got caught. She still lies about it.

Right! You loony idiot! She compromised the safety of the nation with her unprotected private server...in order to conceal her activities. She got caught. She still lies about it.
No information was actually compromised

FBI absolved her

Forum List

Back