Hillary Horror! 'Get those F-ing retards out of here'

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

Hillary horror! ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion. “[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship...

Why do you guys take the words from birther central as truthful?

Are you attacking Dolly Kyle now? Are you saying a women shouldn't be trusted?

Sexist! War on women!

Very PC of you finger boy and the answer is no, I'm not saying women shouldn't be trusted as unlike you I don't put them all in the same binder, any binder really.

Birther.

yyyyyyyeah ummm..... the crucial difference is..... Rump's is actually documented:

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif
Yeah, except for your "proof" has been sped up several times.
Try the real time feed liar.

That's not "sped up" --- it's "looped". That way, it's the gif that keeps on giving.
Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif
It IS sped up. Another poster here already posted the REAL one.

Gifs are often times sped up, or appear to be because they have fewer frames per second so they look jumpy.

In the video, especially with sound Trump is just an absolute piece of shit, he just can't help himself.

I have no problem with Trump ridiculing an asshole that attacked him in the media. Only leftwing douche bags object to such perfectly reasonable behavior. It's a propaganda tactic and not the result of any kind of moral principle. Leftwing media douche bags have no principles.

You really believe a presidential candidate should be mocking the handicap of people he disagrees with? Classy.

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion. “[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship...

yyyyyyyeah ummm..... the crucial difference is..... Rump's is actually documented:

Yeah, except for your "proof" has been sped up several times.
Try the real time feed liar.

That's not "sped up" --- it's "looped". That way, it's the gif that keeps on giving.
Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif
It IS sped up. Another poster here already posted the REAL one.

Clearly you can't read lips to see the words "I don't remember" in there, perfectly matching the cadence of the original video. Hey, I would love to have a slo-mo version for dramatic effect; it's not really worth my time to make one.... but here's the thing that flies blissfully over your pointed head -----

--- how fast or slow or not at all it's moving has no effect whatsoever on the fact that he did it. That ain't going away, even though he immediately denied it when he saw it wasn't going to play well.

The link the OP has also says "DEADLY GOVERNMENT PLOT EXPOSED" and goes on about FEMA camps. Just as accurate as saying
Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton –

Said to be? Said by who? Said by me, thats who!

Mmmmmmmm. Obama and a crack about the Special Olympics? Was it on Leno?

First, he didn't single out anyone and second, he apologized.
The kids in the Special Olympics didn't attack him either, he just made a joke at their expense. Trump was responding to an attack.

Trump was responding to an article critical of him, hardly "an attack" and he didn't go after the merit of the article he want after a disability.

Obama on the other hand used self deprecating humor and described his own actions as those of the special Olympics, it's an old joke, we've all heard it. However times have changed, he owned up to it and apologized like an adult.

Trump didn't.

Simple as that.

no surprise, those are just "The Little People" according to Hillary, those retards aren't millionaires contributing to her scandalous Clinton Fund.

And neither of them are important. This kind of lame "reporting" is only ment to entertain the Jerry Springer fans.

Stupid pointless bullshit

Too funny the nonsense Republicans believe

I'm not surprised. I think she's a mean, heartless bitch. Enough has been written about her nasty behavior towards the military people she encountered. Only a truly benighted moron would even buy anything she says.

Forum List

Back