Hillary found another person to blame for her loss

Clinton, in a book that will be released September 12 entitled "What Happened," said Sanders "had to resort to innuendo and impugning my character" because the two Democrats "agreed on so much."

:lol: Bernie smeared her character, of which she has none.

"Some of his supporters, the so-called Bernie Bros, took to harassing my supporters online. It got ugly and more than a little sexist," she wrote.

:lmao:

Welcome to our world, commies. Democrats playing the -ist- card; the sexist card in this case.

"When I finally challenged Bernie during a debate to name a single time I changed a position or a vote because of a financial contribution, he couldn't come up with anything," Clinton wrote. "Nonetheless, his attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

:lmao: I guess pay for play was all in our imagination.

In her forthcoming book, Clinton noted that the Vermont independent "isn't a Democrat."

"That's not a smear, that's what he says," she wrote. "He didn't get into the race to make sure a Democrat won the White House, he got in to disrupt the Democratic Party."

People said the same about Trump and the Republicans; yet, that worked out ever so wonderfully for America, WHICH IS BECOMING GREAT AGAIN!

:lmao: #HillaryRodhamIsADumbAss

After outlining how she disagrees with Sanders' view of the Democratic Party, Clinton concludes, "I am proud to be a Democrat and I wish Bernie were, too."

I am not proud to be a Republican or Democrat. I'm glad Sanders and Trump bucked the one party system masquerading as a two party system!

She noted that Jake Sullivan, her top policy aide, told her that Sanders' campaign strategy reminded him of a scene from the movie "There's Something About Mary," where a hitchhiker says he has a plan to roll out seven-minute abs to top the famous eight-minute abs.

"Why, why not six-minutes abs?" Ben Stiller's character asks.

Clinton wrote: "That's what it was like in policy debates with Bernie. We would promise a bold infrastructure investment plan or an ambitious new apprenticeship program for young people, and then Bernie would announce basically the same thing, but bigger. On issue after issue, it was like he kept promising four-minute abs, or even no-minutes abs. Magic abs!"

Hillary mad that Bernie beat her at her own game. Remember the 47 percent? Hillary mad that Bernie was poaching them. But frankly, it didn't matter because she stole the nomination at the end of the day, anyways.

Imagine having to look at this for 4 years?

2PgBMT.gif

I think she is testing the waters for another run. OMG, tell me its not so!

Now, she's blaming Bernie. Apparently, he's just a disrupter. It's not enough that she stole the nomination from him; she has to blame him for her loss in the general election.

How many people has she blamed now?

Clinton blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race

Oh my. This same thread has been posted about a million times already. She put out a book saying the same things she has said all along, and you act like it's something new. Pathetic thread.

Now, she's blaming Bernie. Apparently, he's just a disrupter. It's not enough that she stole the nomination from him; she has to blame him for her loss in the general election.

Oh my. This same thread has been posted about a million times already. She put out a book saying the same things she has said all along, and you act like it's something new. Pathetic thread.

You're dripping in butthurt.

I'm laughing at your pathetic lack of ability to find new material. The election has been over for a long time. Trump won.

She noted that Jake Sullivan, her top policy aide, told her that Sanders' campaign strategy reminded him of a scene from the movie "There's Something About Mary," where a hitchhiker says he has a plan to roll out seven-minute abs to top the famous eight-minute abs.

"Why, why not six-minutes abs?" Ben Stiller's character asks.

Clinton wrote: "That's what it was like in policy debates with Bernie. We would promise a bold infrastructure investment plan or an ambitious new apprenticeship program for young people, and then Bernie would announce basically the same thing, but bigger. On issue after issue, it was like he kept promising four-minute abs, or even no-minutes abs. Magic abs!"

Hillary mad that Bernie beat her at her own game. Remember the 47 percent? Hillary mad that Bernie was poaching them. But frankly, it didn't matter because she stole the nomination at the end of the day, anyways.
And he is such a dumb ass, he let her. He is as disgusting as she is.

I'm laughing at your pathetic lack of ability to find new material. The election has been over for a long time. Trump won.

Hillary spent many years trying to become president so she could screw us. I'll be celebrating this for a long time, possibly for the rest of my life.

Hillary spent many years trying to become president so she could screw us. I'll be celebrating this for a long time, possibly for the rest of my life.

Like Al Bundy celebrating all those touchdowns in one game back at Polk High. You beat Hillary, and you're going to end up selling shoes to fat ladies because you can't move on. Just like good old Al.

Forum List

Back