Hillary found another person to blame for her loss

Now, she's blaming Bernie. Apparently, he's just a disrupter. It's not enough that she stole the nomination from him; she has to blame him for her loss in the general election.

How many people has she blamed now?

Clinton blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race

Oh my. This same thread has been posted about a million times already. She put out a book saying the same things she has said all along, and you act like it's something new. Pathetic thread.
i happened.jpg

Now, she's blaming Bernie. Apparently, he's just a disrupter. It's not enough that she stole the nomination from him; she has to blame him for her loss in the general election.

How many people has she blamed now?

Clinton blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race

Oh my. This same thread has been posted about a million times already. She put out a book saying the same things she has said all along, and you act like it's something new. Pathetic thread.

You're dripping in butthurt.

I'm laughing at your pathetic lack of ability to find new material. The election has been over for a long time. Trump won.

Hillary spent many years trying to become president so she could screw us. I'll be celebrating this for a long time, possibly for the rest of my life.

Like Al Bundy celebrating all those touchdowns in one game back at Polk High. You beat Hillary, and you're going to end up selling shoes to fat ladies because you can't move on. Just like good old Al.

Looks like you might have a terminal case of butthurt.

I'm laughing at your pathetic lack of ability to find new material. The election has been over for a long time. Trump won.

Hillary spent many years trying to become president so she could screw us. I'll be celebrating this for a long time, possibly for the rest of my life.

Like Al Bundy celebrating all those touchdowns in one game back at Polk High. You beat Hillary, and you're going to end up selling shoes to fat ladies because you can't move on. Just like good old Al.

Looks like you might have a terminal case of

You think I'm gonna watch a music video to figure out what lame insult you're hurling?

#NotImportant

You think I'm gonna watch a music video to figure out what lame insult you're hurling?

#NotImportant

A normal person could figure it out from the title, but then you are a RWNJ.

#NotImportant

So, you're mentally disabled on top of being terminally butthurt. You keep throwing code word insults and see how effective that is. :lmao:

#NotImportant

So, you're mentally disabled on top of being terminally butthurt. You keep throwing code word insults and see how effective that is. :lmao:

Code words? What the hell are you talking about?

#NotImportant

Code words? What the hell are you talking about?

Try to keep up with your own argumentation, jackass. You said I should know your joke by the one word song title.

Forum List

Back