Hillary endorses Dem candidate Sassy Christy Smith in California special House election, as Republicans pour money into the May 12 race.

• Banned
looks like i'm the only downballot races nerd on here! oh well...

• Banned
"So in California, the Democrats, who fought like crazy to get all mail in only ballots, and succeeded, have just opened a voting booth in the most Democrat area in the State. They are trying to steal another election. It’s all rigged out there. These votes must not count. SCAM!

Mike has my complete & total endorsement. We need him badly in Washington. A great fighter pilot & hero, & a brilliant Annapolis grad, Mike will never let you down. Mail in ballots, & check that they are counted!" - President Trump

Dizzy Bitch thinks pilots are unqualified to hold office??? Like lawyers are?
"For some strange reason Smith has used the fact that Garcia was a military pilot against him in the campaign — as if that somehow makes him unqualified to hold elected office."

• Banned
Democrats are on verge of the unthinkable: Losing a swing district in California

• Banned
"Chrisy Smith voted to fire teachers, and cut their salaries while bumping up her pay. Now she’s mocking our Great Vets! We need Navy Fighter Pilot Mike Garcia " - President Trump

"Hill flipped the seat in 2018 but resigned from office earlier this year amid allegations that she engaged in a sexual relationship with a staffer."

How predictable was that? Everything the marxist Dim shitstains touch turns to shit..... or dies.

Let's hope Mr. Garcia survives any suicide attempts made on him and the seat goes back to the GOP where it belongs.

• Banned
"22-O in my endorsements of Congressional Candidates this season. California & Wisconsin won big on Tuesday. Thank you to all of those very brilliant Voters. You will not be disappointed! " - Trump just now

• Banned
EX3fa2CWkAAZ8UU

Forum List

Back