Hillary emails for sale to highest bidder by hacker

I call bullshit. If someone was looking to make a buck off this, the first place they would turn would be Clinton herself. She'd be the the one with the greatest incentive to cough up the most money, if there was anything incriminating. An open bid like this tells me there's probably nothing of interest.

And then there could be no bidding war...
I call bullshit. If someone was looking to make a buck off this, the first place they would turn would be Clinton herself. She'd be the the one with the greatest incentive to cough up the most money, if there was anything incriminating. An open bid like this tells me there's probably nothing of interest.

How do you know she wasn't offered to buy them? So far she HSS been bullet proof, but I hope that changes soon. She deserves to be in jail.

Whoever has them can sell a copy and keep the originals to blackmail Hillary if she ever holds any public office.

She is done, stick a fork in her, its over.

And then there could be no bidding war...

That's exactly the point. If there was anything of interest a bidding war would not be necessary. The hacker could simply approach Clinton quietly and secure a higher price than anyone else would ever be willing to pay. Nobody would pay more than Clinton, if there were anything of interest.

Opening a bidding war makes it impossible for Clinton to be willing to pay these, regardless of whether there is anything incriminating or not. That the hacker seeks a bidding war indicates that there is nothing of interest, and therefore Clinton can not be expected to be willing to pay.

I think its a load of bullshit as well.

I could just imagine trying to sell this kind of info with the NSA and all the spy shit out there.

Don't think I'd care to chance spending time in jail or worse to make half a mill.

We have a president who telegraphs our entire strategic military agenda, the U.N. which clearly isn't a fan of the U.S., several traitors who willingly divulge secrets and foreign hackers who pick up the slack. What the hell do the NSA, Homeland Security and the CIA do besides plug their fingers in the dam?

Forum List

Back