Hillary demands (and gets) taxpayer financing of her book tour.

If taxpayer money was spent to fund Hillary's European book tour, that is clearly wrong. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

She has Secret Service protection, for life. Believe me, taxpayer money was spent.

A hotel does not equal secret service... I don't think you can be taken seriously on these boards anymore.
The Secret Service doesn't allow you to stay at the Motel 6 if it's a security issue. What deals they make with the people they protect are up to them and the person under their protection. It's complicated and you are seeing it as black and white, which it isn't...

She has Secret Service protection, for life. Believe me, taxpayer money was spent.

A hotel does not equal secret service... I don't think you can be taken seriously on these boards anymore.
The Secret Service doesn't allow you to stay at the Motel 6 if it's a security issue. What deals they make with the people they protect are up to them and the person under their protection. It's complicated and you are seeing it as black and white, which it isn't...

Whew, you keep going... First off I'm pretty sure the SS lets you stay wherever you want. Secondly, and I don't know how you glossed over this but the Government paid for the hotel room is the topic, not Hillary.... the question is why? Your answer is really "the SS made her!"?

That attitude is part of the problem, proves your a taker not a contributor.

No, it proves I'm not a partisan drone who can't do math.

No, it means your a patisan hack that doesn't want to hold government accountable.

Accountable for what? The Federal Budget is 4,000 billion dollars. It would cost 110k just to try and find 55k? It's just partisan crap to even bother to worry about money at that level, or to bring it up a political issue, which it isn't. It's nonsense that you guys make a big deal about, which is my point.

[
Accountable for what? The Federal Budget is 4,000 billion dollars. It would cost 110k just to try and find 55k? It's just partisan crap to even bother to worry about money at that level, or to bring it up a political issue, which it isn't. It's nonsense that you guys make a big deal about, which is my point.

HAHAHA. I can't believe you said that. As long as it's only 55K you say let Hillary steal!!

If taxpayer money was spent to fund Hillary's European book tour, that is clearly wrong. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

It is a nice book from Hillary and Europeans they will like it :)

VAMPIRE%20BOOK.jpg

Last edited:
[

HAHAHA. I can't believe you said that. As long as it's only 55K you say let Hillary steal!!
She's not stealing anything. And it's not money, not if you can do math that is, which you plainly can't.

Geez, the 8-14 million dollar advance wasn't enough? How many copies has she sold ? About 135 thousand? Coming soon to the dollar store- Hillary's memiors.

LOL, eventually they'll end up on the shelves at Goodwill for .25 along with some copies of Obama's and Al Gore's books that have been sitting there for years now.

Geez, the 8-14 million dollar advance wasn't enough? How many copies has she sold ? About 135 thousand? Coming soon to the dollar store- Hillary's memiors.

LOL, eventually they'll end up on the shelves at Goodwill for .25 along with some copies of Obama's and Al Gore's books that have been sitting there for years now.
Yep, so what?

Forum List

Back