Hillary Clinton’s most repugnant lie

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Obviously Mrs. Clinton is not going to lie about something so easily proven wrong. So when you on the left pull the handle voting for Mrs. Clinton know you are voting for a brain injured person who can't tell reality from fantasy. Sad to watch our elders slip into dementia.

Hillary Clinton’s most repugnant lie | New York Post

Liar, liar, pantsuit on fire: Hillary Clinton still insists she didn’t tell the grieving families of the Benghazi victims that an anti-Islam video was to blame.

Yet family members say she said just that, three days after the attack, at the Sept. 14, 2012, ceremony at Andrews Air Force base.

George Stephanopoulos asked her Sunday if she’d told the victims it was about the film. Clinton gave a flat “no.”

She added: “I said very clearly there had been a terrorist group, uh, that had taken responsibility on Facebook, um . . .”

At least four family members disagree.

Charles Woods has stated in several interviews that the FIRST THING that Hillary said to him was "We are going to get the man that produced that video". She is a pathological liar and a disgrace to America.

Charles Woods has stated in several interviews that the FIRST THING that Hillary said to him was "We are going to get the man that produced that video". She is a pathological liar and a disgrace to America.

As I said in her defense, I don't believe she can recognize the truth. There really is no other explanation.

I am surprised that the left wing has not countered that she didn't actually say that the video producer was responsible, just that they were going to do something superficial and go after him.

Forum List

Back