Hillary Clinton: Trump Could Use IRS To Punish Opponents

Hillary might consider having some kind of test performed to check her memory she seems to be having a hard time remembering a President has already used the I.R.S. in this way. However if Trump should be elected President and the I.R.S. should be accused of targeting Trumps critics remeber it's just a couple of rouge I.R.S. employees and there is not a smidugen of corruption.

It would be a miracle if Trump won and the only damage he did to this country is what he used the IRS and military for

How would Trump use the military to attack his political opponents? Is he going to bomb them?

Obama has already used the IRS to attack his political opponents. What could Trump do that would be worse than that? What could be more damaging than helping Obama get reelected?

Libs are so fucking stupid it's incomprehensible.
Trump is on record saying he'd force his military to commit war crimes. Deflect all you want Brifag.

During WW II, what are now called "war crimes" was official military strategy.

I don't have a problem with what Trump has proposed.
Either my point went over your head, or you just admitted to being okay with Trump using the military against his political enemies.

It would be a miracle if Trump won and the only damage he did to this country is what he used the IRS and military for

How would Trump use the military to attack his political opponents? Is he going to bomb them?

Obama has already used the IRS to attack his political opponents. What could Trump do that would be worse than that? What could be more damaging than helping Obama get reelected?

Trump is on record saying he'd force his military to commit war crimes. Deflect all you want Brifag.

So yes, you have always been a piece of useless shit. There is nothing in this thread about war crimes. You said conservatives cheer innocent people being murdered. You are a piece of shit. No way around it.
Of course they do. Were you one of the ones on here crowing about Tamir Rice? Cheering another "thug off the streets?"

Either my point went over your head, or you just admitted to being okay with Trump using the military against his political enemies.
Wrong. You are a lunatic making asinine posts. Sleep it off. Try again tomorrow.

Wrong. You are a lunatic making asinine posts. Sleep it off. Try again tomorrow.
Aw look at you sticking up for poor little brifag. GFY. :fu:

Neither is true, of course.

You just defended war crimes by some embarrassing comparison to WW2. Fail.

You just defended war crimes by some embarrassing comparison to WW2. Fail.

How is that "embarrassing?" Are you embarrassed that your democrat heros incinerated millions of human beings during the war?

First time I got hit by baseball at bat.....young.....skinny....big older lefthander throwing hard....I turned......right in the back.... .Memorial Park......pitcher....,., Jeff Bond (brother of Scott)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you believe this **** is stupid enough to say this? Does she really want to remind the voters which party used the IRS to attack their political opponents?

At a campaign event in Springfield, Illinois Wednesday afternoon presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton warned Donald Trump would use the military and IRS "to go after his critics and opponents."
Most voters will not make the connection because they don't follow right wing bloggers trying to create facts where there are none.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you believe this **** is stupid enough to say this? Does she really want to remind the voters which party used the IRS to attack their political opponents?

At a campaign event in Springfield, Illinois Wednesday afternoon presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton warned Donald Trump would use the military and IRS "to go after his critics and opponents."
Most voters will not make the connection because they don't follow right wing bloggers trying to create facts where there are none.

They will make the connection when Trump brings it up at the debates or in his ads.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just the beginning. He has the EPA, OSHA, Commerce, Immigration, DOJ, SEC, and dozen more weapons. And to think -- as a biz man he only had his lawyers and money as weapons. Just wait til you see the mafia like moves he puts on people and corporations that don't buy his deals.

You're gonna love those deals folks. Trust me. :badgrin: And if you DON'T -- expect a couple Registered letters in the mail or a no-knock warrant coming thru your door with a battering ram..

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just the beginning. He has the EPA, OSHA, Commerce, Immigration, DOJ, SEC, and dozen more weapons. And to think -- as a biz man he only had his lawyers and money as weapons. Just wait til you see the mafia like moves he puts on people and corporations that don't buy his deals.

You're gonna love those deals folks. Trust me. :badgrin: And if you DON'T -- expect a couple Registered letters in the mail or a no-knock warrant at your door..
Hillary more resembles someone who wants to use the office to make money. She has a history of doing so. What basis do you have for accusing Trump of that?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're gonna love those deals folks. Trust me. :badgrin: And if you DON'T -- expect a couple Registered letters in the mail or a no-knock warrant at your door..
Hillary more resembles someone who wants to use the office to make money. She has a history of doing so. What basis do you have for accusing Trump of that?

Because he has no restraint when it comes to going after people. You want snippets from the Primary debates? He POUNDS people until he gets compliance and then issues a phoney baloney statement about how he "loves them like family" or some bullshit.

He's right now suing a campaign employee for $9Mill to shut him up when the guy would be lucky to have $90K. He's brutal -- his deals will be DICTATED -- and the folks in way will get punished. Wait til you see a couple of his "deals". You won't even believe he's a Republican or has any principles of any sort other than getting his way..

Arrogance on steroids. BOTH of them M.O.Fact. But HE is totally unpredictable and only cares about getting it his way,..

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

They will make the connection when Trump brings it up at the debates or in his ads.
That won't work first of all, because the contest is between Hillary and Trump, not Obama. Secondly, most voters won't understand it because the story is unverified, 3 years old, and Republicans never made it stick.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Because he has no restraint when it comes to going after people. You want snippets from the Primary debates? He POUNDS people until he gets compliance and then issues a phoney baloney statement about how he "loves them like family" or some bullshit.

He's right now suing a campaign employee for $9Mill to shut him up when the guy would be lucky to have $90K. He's brutal -- his deals will be DICTATED -- and the folks in way will get punished. Wait til you see a couple of his "deals". You won't even believe he's a Republican or has any principles of any sort other than getting his way..

Arrogance on steroids. BOTH of them M.O.Fact. But HE is totally unpredictable and only cares about getting it his way,..
You're naive if you think Hillary doesn't play the same hardball. In fact, we know she's far worse. She worked assiduously to destroy any woman who talked about Bill's sexual offenses. She sold her office for personal gain. She charged $750K for giving a speech.

So Trump "pounded" his opponents in the debates? They tried to do the same. The difference is they weren't any good at it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

That won't work first of all, because the contest is between Hillary and Trump, not Obama. Secondly, most voters won't understand it because the story is unverified, 3 years old, and Republicans never made it stick.

Hillary is running on Obama's record. She's posing as Obama's third term. As such, she's responsible for any of his policies and actions.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just another fear tactic from the Hildabeast. She has resorted to spewing more BS in hopes of scaring potential gullible voters to vote for her. :eusa_liar:

Guess the corrupt old hag could be getting a little nervous going down the stretch. :lol:

Forum List

Back