Hillary Clinton Tells Australian Crowd: ‘In My Country’ There Is Fear and Rage When Women Seek Power

I only b****about greedy idiot lying GOP Mega rich, Super duper dupe. Name one lie of hers, and not about her family mythology, a factual lie like everything you know LOL.
Big mouth comey is a goddamn idiot.
Why have you ignorantly refused to ever read my signature? That closed mind of yours really keeps you ignorant, does it not? Here, I'll assist you.

The exchange grew heated at times, with comments like this one from Gowdy: "You and I both know intent is really difficult to prove. Very rarely do defendants announce 'On this date I intend to break this criminal code section. Just to put everyone on notice, I am going to break the law on this date.'"

Here's a full transcript of the exchange:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right?

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'
Big mouth comey should just have shut up and said not indictable No crime. GD moron.
There is plenty of debate about whether she did anything wrong at all. Our intelligence agencies love going back and classifying things later... Stupid whole thing... But we need garbage for the media gabfest...

As you saw, there is no debate about whether or not she did anything wrong. Even Crooked Hillary has admitted that what she did was wrong. Why is it that you cannot?

Good old Hillary, making up outlandish lies to bash America overseas.

I wonder what Sarah Palin's input is.

A big reveal, and the link is BROKEN! Way to go, sport.

As an American male who pretty much despises Clinton, she's got a point.

Glad to know you too will vote for the Sarah Palin and Nikki Haley ticket in 2024.

Nope. Assholes and idiots are not limited to gender in my world. Nice bait attempt, though. Do you believe women are inferior to you? If so, please expand.

Tsk tsk, not voting for women because they are women. Tsk tsk.

And FYI, the link is fine. Go tell your mommy to turn off the filters on your computer.

It was broken when I first tried to view it. It's up now. Server error on either my side or your side. Congratulations, it's now working. However, it does very little to support your stupid misogynist narrative. Stop wasting my time.

Glad to know you too will vote for the Sarah Palin and Nikki Haley ticket in 2024.

Nope. Assholes and idiots are not limited to gender in my world. Nice bait attempt, though. Do you believe women are inferior to you? If so, please expand.

I adore women. Therefore, you must be a complete fucking idiot. Sorry about that.

It's not because she is a woman--is because of the Waterboarding. John McCain doesn't want her either.

1. She did not authorize or do any waterboarding.

2. While I respect Sen. John McCain as much as anyone, I do not believe that someone who has been tortured, using methods much more severe than waterboarding is not the best person to ask about what is or is not torture nor whether or not it is effective.

In my opinion, we should never, ever take anything off the board, using the tired old cliche. It doesn't mean we would or would not use something but, unlike failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, telegraphing what we will or will not do is simply outrageous.

I tend to agree with you on some of that, but the point is they were trying to use her being a woman as the reason some Democrats objected to her becoming CIA chief when that's not the case. They don't want her because of the waterboarding.

Hillary Clinton Tells Australian Crowd: ‘In My Country’ There Is Fear and Rage When Women Seek Power

It's what the Left does best: Go to other countries to bad mouth their own country. Then they come home and announce the world doesn't like and respect us. Truth is Hillary that "In Our Country" there IS fear and rage when scum-sucking bitch lying whores like YOU seek power, you just never remember to finish the complete sentence.

What do ya know? It happened again!

weatherman_FAIL.jpg

Idiot.

If what Hillary said isn't true, why are you up in arms about it?

What Hillary Clinton said is 100% true. No one could have watched any of those debates between Clinton & Trump and walked away believing that Trump won a single one of them, or believed that he was qualified, experienced, knowledgeable and emotionally stable enough to be POTUS. If they tell you differently, they're lying through their teeth.

f205cd9052780134b365005056a9545d.jpg

The Republican party is well rooted in Misogyny. We saw what they did to Carly Fiorina. She beat two male candidates with real votes, they stayed on the first stage, she was booted back to the second stage. They couldn't get rid of her fast enough. They viciously attacked her, even one conservative talk show host called her a vagina, and she was literally the most experienced "non politician" candidate on that stage. There was a reason that Republicans put on a raining men platform this year with 16 male candidates running against one woman. It wasn't that they were afraid of Hillary Clinton so much, many already knew her and worked with her in the past. They were scared to death of the 1st woman President. Because if there is a 1st there will be more.

Which is why FOX NEWS & House Republicans promoted wasting millions of taxpayer dollars into doing 8 investigations into Benghazi, and endless ramrod talk about emails. If Hillary Clinton's name was Henry Clinton, they would have never taken it to that level.

But it's over now. A sleeping giant has been awoken.

January 20, 2018 2nd annual women's march
More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st woman's march, held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For a lot more pictures go to this link on this board, scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

53_167422_0.jpg

The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Last edited:
I tend to agree with you on some of that, but the point is they were trying to use her being a woman as the reason some Democrats objected to her becoming CIA chief when that's not the case. They don't want her because of the waterboarding.

Which, she did not do or authorize. That's total malarkey.

Democrats object to her because she was nominated by President Donald Trump. Democrats will do ANYTHING to deny President Trump a victory, even if it hurts America.

She is probably the most qualified person in our country for the job.

That just destroys your entire post.

You LIE when you say it was just like Colin Powell and Condi Rice. Worse, you KNOW it is a lie and yet you perpetuate the LIE. As you know, Clinton's SET UP A HIDDEN, UNDISCLOSED SERVER. That is NOT what was done by Colin Powell and Condi Rice.

You're right, IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, it is a HUGE DEAL! A HUGE DEAL! And worse, you know it!

Colin Powell and Condi Rice used private sector email servers for the same reason Hillary used a personal one... because the government one was about 15 years behind on the technology.

And, no, it's not a big deal... It truly isn't.

Typical of a far left Progressive. You went way out of your way to change the subject.

I demonstrated that it is not a big problem, it is a HUGE PROBLEM.

Now try again and address the issues posed to you.

No, it's not a big problem, it's not even a little problem.

Thing was, the Russians, North Koreans, Iranians and some fat kid living in his mother's basement knew how to hack the "official" emails of the State Department.

No one has ever proven that HRC's private server had ever been hacked.

If what Hillary said isn't true, why are you up in arms about it?

What Hillary Clinton said is 100% true. No one could have watched any of those debates between Clinton & Trump and walked away believing that Trump won a single one of them, or believed that he was qualified, experienced, knowledgeable and emotionally stable enough to be POTUS. If they tell you differently, they're lying through their teeth.

f205cd9052780134b365005056a9545d.jpg

The Republican party is well rooted in Misogyny. We saw what they did to Carly Fiorina. She beat two male candidates with real votes, they stayed on the first stage, she was booted back to the second stage. They couldn't get rid of her fast enough. They viciously attacked her, even one conservative talk show host called her a vagina, and she was literally the most experienced "non politician" candidate on that stage. There was a reason that Republicans put on a raining men platform this year with 16 male candidates running against one woman. It wasn't that they were afraid of Hillary Clinton so much, many already knew her and worked with her in the past. They were scared to death of the 1st woman President. Because if there is a 1st there will be more.

Which is why FOX NEWS & House Republicans promoted wasting millions of taxpayer dollars into doing 8 investigations into Benghazi, and endless ramrod talk about emails. If Hillary Clinton's name was Henry Clinton, they would have never taken it to that level.

What a bunch of baloney, many Republicans didn’t vote for Clinton because she was a Democrat and yet many Republicans did vote for Hillary because she wasn’t Trump. So they crossed over, so it is more of your partisan BS.

I didn’t vote for Clinton or Trump because both to me weren’t honest, Trump was abrasive and I didn’t care for Clinton’s policies. I didnt vote for McCain because of his pushing CFR and it was a bad idea at the time and proved destructive to America. I didn’t vote for Obama because of politics.

Had Palin ran for office the Republicans would have supported her.

The Republicans nominated Trump and would not have voted for a Democrat no matter their sex.

She and you are both full of it.

It's not because she is a woman--is because of the Waterboarding. John McCain doesn't want her either.

1. She did not authorize or do any waterboarding.

2. While I respect Sen. John McCain as much as anyone, I do not believe that someone who has been tortured, using methods much more severe than waterboarding is not the best person to ask about what is or is not torture nor whether or not it is effective.

In my opinion, we should never, ever take anything off the board, using the tired old cliche. It doesn't mean we would or would not use something but, unlike failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, telegraphing what we will or will not do is simply outrageous.

Let's be honest. They don't want her because she's a Trump appointee.

Which makes the whole thing misogynist, because if they REALLY cared about women advancing and breaking the glass ceiling, they'd be considering her regardless of the politics.

Hillary still thinks she lost because she's a woman. Lmao.

You don't think misogyny was a factor? Well, I guess if that makes you feel better about yourself.

So all those people who call Hillary a Hag, a Bitch and that word we can't use on USMB, they weren't misogynistic at all, right?

For some people. There were also a bunch of people who just wanted to vote for the "first woman president" without considering anything else. All in all, I'd say it was probably a wash. It's not why she lost. Not even close.

Yet the Trump Admin has appointed many more women to leadership positions than Obama, and just got a women confirmed as CIA Director.

For some people. There were also a bunch of people who just wanted to vote for the "first woman president" without considering anything else. All in all, I'd say it was probably a wash. It's not why she lost. Not even close.

Meh, here's the thing.

Trump got all the same assholes who voted for McCain and Romney. He really didn't move that needle.

What happened was that a lot of people voted for third party candidates. Some of them were pissing and moaning because the Democrats didn't nominate Commie Bernie, some were just so misogynistic they couldn't stand to vote for a woman, and a few were being "Too Cool for School" because they were told Hillary had this in the bag and they didn't think we'd get the disastrous result we got.

Meh, here's the thing.

Trump got all the same assholes who voted for McCain and Romney. He really didn't move that needle.

What happened was that a lot of people voted for third party candidates. Some of them were pissing and moaning because the Democrats didn't nominate Commie Bernie, some were just so misogynistic they couldn't stand to vote for a woman, and a few were being "Too Cool for School" because they were told Hillary had this in the bag and they didn't think we'd get the disastrous result we got.

Or maybe it's because she neglected states that she should not have. There are probably at least a dozen good reasons for why she lost. I'd say "misogyny" is pretty low on the totem pole. It's more of an excuse than a valid reason.

Forum List

Back