Hillary Clinton teaches Trump how a true professional does it.

R

rdean

Republicans have been trying desperately to make a case, without a shred of evidence, that Hillary Clinton somehow, engaged in "pay for play". Because they believe from their own rhetoric that she is crooked, she must have done "something".

Remember a couple of days ago when Trump said people wanted "things" and the kinds of things they wanted? "Plenty". In fact, the examples are "too many to say". Those were his words.
And then he said she was a bigot. This is a woman who worked to keep black children out of adult prisons, helped millions in Africa get HIV life saving drugs, and helped over 8 million children get health care.
He's lost two Federal Lawsuits charging housing discrimination. But she's the bigot.
On Morning Joe, Joe asked her if she thought Trump himself was actually a racist and she just pointed out his campaign and what he is saying, and NEVER called him a racist.

As long as she wasn't being affected in the polls, Hillary kept cool, low and didn't comment. Finally, when she felt he was going to far and some on the fence began to believe the nonsense, she casually, in one 30 minute speech, eviscerated him.

e·vis·cer·ate
(ĭ-vĭs′ə-rāt′)
v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates
v.tr.
2. To take away a vital or essential part of; weaken, damage, or destroy

In a low calm voice, she repeated his comments and retweets.
Pointed out the people he "pals around" with. (Remember Obama pals around with terrorists?)
She made "Alt-right" mainstream.
Read Titles from the article's of his campaign manager's website.

And she did it all without calling him any names. She only said his campaign appears racist, but never called him, get this, "bigot" like he did her.

Donald-Trump-upset.jpg

And now, every bigoted remark he has said for the last 14 months is going to be rehashed.

And more hilarious, Trump is crying and whining that he is being "bullied". And the GOP says she has to stop with the name calling. Only she didn't call any names. He did.

I predict, she will give a few press conferences and then continue to maintain a low profile. Until Trump once again comes up with something he thinks will "stick". The question, what will she unleash next from the arsenal Trump has given her from the last 14 months? Trump's strategy is to throw everything at her hoping something sticks. Her strategy is to figure out which of the many terrible things he's done that she can shape into a narrative the will resonate with honest and moral people as something terrible and then magnify it.

And he has given her so much to work with:

I don't think she will talk much about Trump's ties to Russia. Most don't understand. But wait until the debates. I suspect she will bring it up.

And the half billion he owes China. That will be at the debates.

It's possible she might come out with video starring the employees he's stiffed. Remember, not only are there many lawsuits, but the court has public records.

His wanting to spread around nuclear weapons. Probably debate fodder.

His not knowing what the nuclear triad is. I bet he never even finds out. If asked, which he will be, it will be his "Rick Perry" moment.

His nephew's sick baby he cut medical care for. Someone else will bring that up.

No one will bring up his many affairs. I think we all know why. But he might be stupid enough to bring them up for her. Could you imagine, the loving wife, standing by her man? Every women who's husband has cheated everywhere will be on her side.

His bribing Texas Attorney General.
His bribing Florida's Attorney General.
The Trump charity money he illegally used to pay the bribe. Somebody is going to be asking about those cases. They are highly illegal.

I also suspect, the press will begin talking about his Nov 28th Court Date just before the election. The one the unfair Mexican judge born in Indiana is presiding over. His Trump U case not going away. Not with the people he's scammed including veterans and the elderly. That will also be in the debate.

His 3500 lawsuits and 169 federal lawsuits. I suspect they will get an honorable mention.

His attack on a Gold Star family has probably run it's course.

His flip flops will definitely be part of the debates.

His raising Trump office rent 5 times to scam his supporters out of their contributions funneling their contributions into his bank account. Eventually, someone will bring this up.

Can't wait for next week's polls.

Going back forty years Rderp?

Remember when hillary got fired from water gate?

Remember when she laughed and got probations for those two animals who rapped a little girl?

Remember how she failed the Washington D.C. bar exam?

Let's look at Hillary's real accomplishments ..

You can sing Billy Joe's " we didn't start the fire " in your head as I name the off.

Travel gate, bengahzi gate, trooper gate and Jennifer flowers..
North Korea, South Korea,
Naomi Robson, Markie Post, and
Maria Furtwängler
Asia fund raising scandal, white water and Monica Lewinsky
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the Clintons been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Bengahzi gate, email gate and hillary stealing white house furniture..
Hillary don't want to do an interview. for 263 days now.. And the corrupt clinton foundation..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it
Since the clintons been turning

Hillary got off a rapist and laughed about it, ruby ridge, Waco, hillary got fired, Vince foster, Hubble trouble, hillary emails, Jillian assage, the Pentagon didn't trust hillary in lybia,the reset button with Putin and the many of Hillary's lesbo affairs..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

Hillary's fake head injury before congress, she lied about classified emails, Putin, iran has ballastic missiles, japan don't trust us , north Korea firing missiles at japan.

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

^^^

Kind of good huh?

Just put Hillary's facts to a billy Joe's song. :)

The only thing Hillary can teach anyone is how to lie and be hopelessly corrupt, but yet not get caught. Mao is an apprentice compared to her.

Remember when she laughed and got probations for those two animals who rapped a little girl?

She was never fired from Watergate. In fact, she was still working there when the investigation ended. That is some myth the GOP perpetrates and the ignorant believe.

Her job was as a public defender. If I were charged with something, I would want a good public defender who did their job, wouldn't you?

Still, she passed in Arkansas. She was a real honest to goodness lawyer.

She was never fired from Watergate. In fact, she was still working there when the investigation ended. That is some myth the GOP perpetrates and the ignorant believe.

Her job was as a public defender. If I were charged with something, I would want a good public defender who did their job, wouldn't you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh me achin ribs

You can sing Billy Joe's " we didn't start the fire " in your head as I name the off.

Maria Furtwängler
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Hillary don't want to do an interview. for 263 days now.. And the corrupt clinton foundation..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

Hillary got off a rapist and laughed about it, ruby ridge, Waco, hillary got fired, Vince foster, Hubble trouble, hillary emails, Jillian assage, the Pentagon didn't trust hillary in lybia,the reset button with Putin and the many of Hillary's lesbo affairs..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

Hillary's fake head injury before congress, she lied about classified emails, Putin, iran has ballastic missiles, japan don't trust us , north Korea firing missiles at japan.

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

^^^

Kind of good huh?

I bet Billy Joel votes for Hillary Clinton.

How else would she be a public defender nitwit?

How else would she be a public defender nitwit?

Derp starts another lame "bow down to the Hildabeast" thread and wonders why he gets ridiculed.

That was an impressive list of things the right has claimed, but were shown to be just more lies.

No, because it didn't happen. You're lying about that.

FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

No, because it didn't happen. You're lying about that too.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It

Clearly, like attracts like. Trump is whiny moral filth, so he attracts whiny moral filth to him. Almost all fanatical Trump fans are disgusting pieces of human trash, and very proud to be that way.

Republicans have been trying desperately to make a case, without a shred of evidence, that Hillary Clinton somehow, engaged in "pay for play". Because they believe from their own rhetoric that she is crooked, she must have done "something".

Remember a couple of days ago when Trump said people wanted "things" and the kinds of things they wanted? "Plenty". In fact, the examples are "too many to say". Those were his words.
And then he said she was a bigot. This is a woman who worked to keep black children out of adult prisons, helped millions in Africa get HIV life saving drugs, and helped over 8 million children get health care.
He's lost two Federal Lawsuits charging housing discrimination. But she's the bigot.
On Morning Joe, Joe asked her if she thought Trump himself was actually a racist and she just pointed out his campaign and what he is saying, and NEVER called him a racist.

As long as she wasn't being affected in the polls, Hillary kept cool, low and didn't comment. Finally, when she felt he was going to far and some on the fence began to believe the nonsense, she casually, in one 30 minute speech, eviscerated him.

e·vis·cer·ate
(ĭ-vĭs′ə-rāt′)
v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates
v.tr.
2. To take away a vital or essential part of; weaken, damage, or destroy

In a low calm voice, she repeated his comments and retweets.
Pointed out the people he "pals around" with. (Remember Obama pals around with terrorists?)
She made "Alt-right" mainstream.
Read Titles from the article's of his campaign manager's website.

And she did it all without calling him any names. She only said his campaign appears racist, but never called him, get this, "bigot" like he did her.

Donald-Trump-upset.jpg

And now, every bigoted remark he has said for the last 14 months is going to be rehashed.

And more hilarious, Trump is crying and whining that he is being "bullied". And the GOP says she has to stop with the name calling. Only she didn't call any names. He did.

I predict, she will give a few press conferences and then continue to maintain a low profile. Until Trump once again comes up with something he thinks will "stick". The question, what will she unleash next from the arsenal Trump has given her from the last 14 months? Trump's strategy is to throw everything at her hoping something sticks. Her strategy is to figure out which of the many terrible things he's done that she can shape into a narrative the will resonate with honest and moral people as something terrible and then magnify it.

And he has given her so much to work with:

I don't think she will talk much about Trump's ties to Russia. Most don't understand. But wait until the debates. I suspect she will bring it up.

And the half billion he owes China. That will be at the debates.

It's possible she might come out with video starring the employees he's stiffed. Remember, not only are there many lawsuits, but the court has public records.

His wanting to spread around nuclear weapons. Probably debate fodder.

His not knowing what the nuclear triad is. I bet he never even finds out. If asked, which he will be, it will be his "Rick Perry" moment.

His nephew's sick baby he cut medical care for. Someone else will bring that up.

No one will bring up his many affairs. I think we all know why. But he might be stupid enough to bring them up for her. Could you imagine, the loving wife, standing by her man? Every women who's husband has cheated everywhere will be on her side.

His bribing Texas Attorney General.
His bribing Florida's Attorney General.
The Trump charity money he illegally used to pay the bribe. Somebody is going to be asking about those cases. They are highly illegal.

I also suspect, the press will begin talking about his Nov 28th Court Date just before the election. The one the unfair Mexican judge born in Indiana is presiding over. His Trump U case not going away. Not with the people he's scammed including veterans and the elderly. That will also be in the debate.

His 3500 lawsuits and 169 federal lawsuits. I suspect they will get an honorable mention.

His attack on a Gold Star family has probably run it's course.

His flip flops will definitely be part of the debates.

His raising Trump office rent 5 times to scam his supporters out of their contributions funneling their contributions into his bank account. Eventually, someone will bring this up.

Can't wait for next week's polls.

Trump is in the worst of positions, he now has to run against himself of the past year. Everything he has said is going to be shoved back down his throat. When he bitches about it he will be bitching about himself. Most people that aren't his supporters have seen this coming ever since he made the 'they're rapists' comment way back. Now the time has arrived and trump is face to face with trump. And they are both going to get annihilated.

Great... another Rderp "I love Hillary" thread.

What a fool.
you are supposed to want to help carry some of hillaries baggage after you read this stuff if i am correct...so now that you read it,how much do you want to carry soggy?...
Once again a confusing mishmash of words with no recognizable meaning. You must get tired of hearing the word "what"?

Great... another Rderp "I love Hillary" thread.

What a fool.
you are supposed to want to help carry some of hillaries baggage after you read this stuff if i am correct...so now that you read it,how much do you want to carry soggy?...
Once again a confusing mishmash of words with no recognizable meaning. You must get tired of hearing the word "what"?
if what i said wasnt true....why do you keep on posting the same old mishmash of words that you put up?....

No, because it didn't happen. You're lying about that.

FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

No, because it didn't happen. You're lying about that too.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It

Clearly, like attracts like. Trump is whiny moral filth, so he attracts whiny moral filth to him. Almost all fanatical Trump fans are disgusting pieces of human trash, and very proud to be that way.

upload_2016-8-26_19-6-58.jpeg

Why are we supposed to care that some redneck made that button? The Clinton campaign never made any such things, and it's dishonest of you to imply they did.

Maria Furtwängler
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

^^^

Kind of good huh?

An interesting list. The Clinton Foundation has been vetted by the organizations that do that and they are NOT corrupt. They apply 89% of donations to doing good. The average of credible foundations is 75%. Throwing around that they are corrupt just makes you look ignorant.

Forum List

Back