Hillary Clinton plans

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Post them here for the world to see.

What position is she taking on any given issue?

While we're at it, how about that list of foreign affairs success stories?

:eusa_whistle:

She's not, she's just using a lot of buzz words and generic comments like "working wages" and "I want to lead this great nation" but of course, nothing specific. Same old Clinton bullshit.

She's opposed to high levels of CEO pay. Of course that doesnt apply to her and her 300k speaking fees.
We now know the H in her logo stands for Hypocrite.

Look! It's another thread asking the same questions that have been answered hundreds of times over the past few years!

When nobody gives a shit enough to answer the questions again....the OP can jump up and down and claim that nobody has the answers!

Isn't this awesome?! Nutters are so tough!!

She's opposed to high levels of CEO pay. Of course that doesnt apply to her and her 300k speaking fees.

I don't oppose success, but I do feel that they should be paying their fair share...How about 25% corporate without loop holes and the same percentage as the middle class for income taxes??? Just for starters.

Look! It's another thread asking the same questions that have been answered hundreds of times over the past few years!

When nobody gives a shit enough to answer the questions again....the OP can jump up and down and claim that nobody has the answers!

We ask the same questions because no one gives answers. They deflect to Ted Cruz and then claim the question has been answered already.
But here's your chance, big boy.

I don't oppose success, but I do feel that they should be paying their fair share...How about 25% corporate without loop holes and the same percentage as the middle class for income taxes??? Just for starters.
The top 1% of tax payers pay a disproportionate share of income taxes. The bottom 47% pay no income taxes. Who is not paying his fair share here? 25% corporate tax is not competitive with the rest of the world, which is why companies are moving overseas.

:link:
Or just Bullshit?
Because this isn't the first time ove asked and I never get an answer

Or just Bullshit?
The answers are always bullshit. Hillary is qualified because she graduated from college. She's qualified becase she roamed the White House cursing at Secret Service people. She's qualified because she lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia. Hint: Those are biographical details, not qualifications.

Or just Bullshit?

Been answered often.

Or just Bullshit?

Been answered often.
Same ole. First give a bullshit answer. Then claim its already been answered.

Or just Bullshit?

Been answered often.
Then it shouldn't be a problem humoring me with just one.

I'm a firm believer in thoroughly researching a candidate's stance on the issues.
I knew, going in, that Obama received an A+ from PP and an F from NRA.
I knew how he voted all through His political career.
Hillary not so much.

So how bout it?
Just one policy stance?

Or just Bullshit?

Been answered often.

I'm a firm believer in thoroughly researching a candidate's stance on the issues.
Hillary not so much.

So how bout it?
Just one policy stance?

You must spend a lot if time with small children.

Or just Bullshit?

Been answered often.

Hillary not so much.

So how bout it?
Just one policy stance?

Ok.
I got it.
You got nothing.

Anybody else?

Or just Bullshit?

Been answered often.

Hillary not so much.

So how bout it?
Just one policy stance?

Ok.
I got it.
You got nothing.

Anybody else?
I know one policy she will be good at. Lying and covering her ass.

You've got me! Hillary Clinton has no stances on any issues. There are no policy proposals that she's ever promoted.....ever. She has never given her opinion regarding any important issue. You nailed it! She has no agenda at all.

Weeeeeeee!

She's raising $2.5 Billion to mount a candidacy railing against the corrupting influence of money in politics.

No, I'm not kidding.

She's that disingenuous and her base really is that fucking stupid

You've got me! Hillary Clinton has no stances on any issues. There are no policy proposals that she's ever promoted.....ever. She has never given her opinion regarding any important issue. You nailed it! She has no agenda at all.

Weeeeeeee!

She voted for the Iraq war.

She's raising $2.5 Billion to mount a candidacy railing against the corrupting influence of money in politics.

No, I'm not kidding.

She's that disingenuous and her base really is that fucking stupid

Only one way to change the corrupting influence of money in politics. Can you guess what that is and what it requires? I'll bet you can if you try hard.

Forum List

Back