Hillary Clinton MUST Apologize to Trump!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hillary Clinton's lying is well known all around the world. Long lists of her lies have been published. Everything from her 1973 Watergate days, when she was kicked off a committee, to her recent lies about not having classified information on her emails (which are undoubtedly now in the hands of Russia, China, Iran, ISIS, etc).

So it's no surprise that she would lie again in connection with her current run for the presidency. It is a bit surprising though that with very high unfavorable ratings and low trustworthiness ratings, she would undertake such a foolish lie (that a video of Trump was given to ISIS), that could easily be refuted.

In order for Hillary to display an ounce of decency, and show even a modicum of trustworthiness, and not have her trust numbers sink even lower, she MUST now apologize to Donald Trump, and to the entire Republican Party, for spreading yet another video lie (while we're still reeling from the Benghazi one). If she doesn't do that, she openly admits her lack of integrity, and the stark contrast between her deceitfulness, and the clear honesty and forthrightfulness of Donald Trump.

th
th

Last edited:
When's Rump going to apologize to the population of North Jersey for that video that doesn't exist?

Exactly.

When's Rump going to apologize to the population of North Jersey for that video that doesn't exist?Exactly.

Somehow I don't recall Trump ever saying there was a video of that. Do you have a video of him saying there was a video ?
wtf20.gif

When's Rump going to apologize to the population of North Jersey for that video that doesn't exist?Exactly.

Somehow I don't recall Trump ever saying there was a video of that. Do you have a video of him saying there was a video ?
wtf20.gif

>> "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

The next day, ABC This Week host George Stephanopoulos asked Trump if he misspoke, noting that "the police say that didn't happen."

Trump -- who has said he was in his Manhattan apartment the morning of the attack -- doubled down.

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good." << (here)

"Television" of course, transmits video.
That's a transcript. You want the real video of him talking about the mythological video?

The article concludes by rating Rump's claim "pants on fire". What's that word that usually precedes that phrase?

>> "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

The next day, ABC This Week host George Stephanopoulos asked Trump if he misspoke, noting that "the police say that didn't happen."

Trump -- who has said he was in his Manhattan apartment the morning of the attack -- doubled down.

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good." << (here)

That's a transcript. You want the real video of him talking about the mythological video?

The article concludes by rating Rump's claim "pants on fire". What's that word that usually precedes that phrase?
Television is not necessarily "a video". Not hardly. Television is merely a visual transmission. Videos are things that can be replayed over and over. So you don't have one. I didn't think so. If you can come up with one, we'll be here to check it out. :biggrin:

PS - what is far more significant than the Muslims cheering about 9-11,from New Jersey, is the celebration party thrown by the Muslim Arabic translators in the FBI, as witnessed by Arabic translator Sibel Edmonds, and reported about by her to congressinal committees.

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Whereas ostensibly Mrs. Clinton needs to apologize to Mr. Trump, Mr. Trump needs to apologize to literally millions of people.
Yeah ? For WHAT ? Name ONE THING.

Being an asshole...
"Rapists"....
Being an egomaniac...
Misogyny....
Insulting the First Amendment....
Insulting the entire population's intelligence....

Oh sorry, you said "one". I get on a roll.

Television is not necessarily "a video". Not hardly. Television is merely a visual transmission. Videos are things that can be replayed over and over. So you don't have one. I didn't think so. If you can come up with one, we'll be here to check it out. :biggrin:

Television transmits information in two components:
One is audio. That's what you hear.
The other, the part you see, is............

If you don't know the answer, check the ports on the back of your TV set.
And from your posts, I know you have one.

Ironic that an OP that purports to be about "lying" --- itself opens with a lie as the first thing out of its own mouth:

Hillary Clinton's lying is well known all around the world. Long lists of her lies have been published. Everything from her 1973 Watergate days, when she was kicked off a committee

Even got the year wrong (1974).
Looks like you're lying now, by saying that I was lying. :laugh:

The words "a lie as the first thing out of its own mouth" are the link that documents it.

Being an asshole...
"Rapists"....
Being an egomaniac...
Misogyny....
Insulting the First Amendment....
Insulting the entire population's intelligence....

Oh sorry, you said "one". I get on a roll.
Yeah, but you rolled off the table, and fell on the floor. None of the things you said are accurate, and you show NOTHING to substantiate. As the buzzer sounds in the quiz shows (when you don't provide a correct answer) >> AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Television transmits information in two components:
One is audio. That's what you hear.
The other, the part you see, is............

If you don't know the answer, check the ports on the back of your TV set.
And from your posts, I know you have one.
Yeah, I know television can transmit videos (which is why I said "not necessarily"). Your problem is you keep talking, but you show no video; no proof that Trump said anything about there being a video. If you can produce a video of him saying that, produce it.

Actually, an apology would not be quite enough. Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer. They are self-serving acts to try to get the apologizer "off the hook". There is no reason why the pathological liar Hilaary Clintion should be allowed to get off the hook for this lie and all her other ones.

She should be required to pay $100, 000 to the Trump campaign as a settlement for slander, and defamation of character. Also, at the next debate, she should be required to wear a sign with large letters saying "I LIED IN THE LAST DEBATE"

Fine --- you don't believe the transcript, here it is in ..... what's that word.... VIDEO. That's it.

Starts at 6:40.

And yet --- nobody can come up with that video, with all the documentation of 9/11 coverage.

Brian Williams is snickering.

Forum List

Back