Hillary Clinton laughs about the night of the Benghazi attack

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
CSPAN & Youtube ^ | 10/22/15 | me
Like and share the link. Get people pissed & get them involved. Hillary Clinton Laughs about Benghazi Murders Hillary Clinton laughs about the night of the Benghazi attack when asked if she was alone by Rep. Martha Rody on the night of the Benghazi. As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton allowed security to fail at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, blamed the attack on the video, & has failed to punish any state department official for the disaster. The U.S. Military was not allowed to rescue those in the Benghazi Consulate despite the attack lasting hours. There were likely weapons...

TSSkhZa.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
She won't be laughing when the FBI seeks an indictment for espionage, either.

And only the third thread about the deliberately truncated video clip!

The transcript the liars don't want you to read:

Full text: Clinton testifies before House committee on Benghazi

"And I applaud -- I applaud them for doing so.

We did respond to a number of the security requests, the physical security requests. The posters that were up earlier this morning were only about the number of Diplomatic Security personnel (ph).

You're talking about physical -- physical barriers, physical additions to the compound. There were quite a few of those that were undertaken."

Don't worry the FBI is taking notes every time she lies under oath.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she did laugh.

The deaths of four men don't mean shit and never will.

She's one cold, uncaring POS.

Can you imagine what a President Trump could do to her and Blow Job, when the FBI and DoJ are under HIS CONTROL.... almost enough to make one giggle!
And that filthy kenyan muslim fraud in the white house. I'd throw a party that would go down in history if that fucker ever got locked up.

Can you imagine what a President Trump could do to her and Blow Job, when the FBI and DoJ are under HIS CONTROL.... almost enough to make one giggle!
And that filthy kenyan muslim fraud in the white house. I'd throw a party that would go down in history if that fucker ever got locked up.
Invite me, and all of Oregon, outside Portland and Eugene.

I think she was laughing at the incompetent badgering from the Rep's.

She asked Clinton if she had some late night company. Everyone laughed because it sounded like she wanted some juicy sex details.

Like and share the link. Get people pissed & get them involved. Hillary Clinton Laughs about Benghazi Murders Hillary Clinton laughs about the night of the Benghazi attack when asked if she was alone by Rep. Martha Rody on the night of the Benghazi. As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton allowed security to fail at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, blamed the attack on the video, & has failed to punish any state department official for the disaster. The U.S. Military was not allowed to rescue those in the Benghazi Consulate despite the attack lasting hours. There were likely weapons...

TSSkhZa.jpg

No one called for Reagan to resign, be impeached, or anything of the sort when 254 US Marines died in Beirut.

Benghazi is bullshit.

TSSkhZa.jpg

No one called for Reagan to resign, be impeached, or anything of the sort when 254 US Marines died in Beirut.

Benghazi is bullshit.
Reagan didn't commit espionage or sell state secrets via unsecured servers.

Forum List

Back