Hillary Clinton House Benghazi Hearing: October 22, 2015

The families of the three other guys killed there disagree with the loopy bitch that Hillary.

The video was in no way connected to the killings...

The video thing has been explained to death you know right?

They aren't even questioning her about that anymore...
I watched part of it. It appeared to me the Republicans didn't really ask much in the way questions. They just made accusations, the same ones they've been making for two years.Then the Democrats on the committee got into an argument with the Republicans. What a waste of time. Even Hilary looked bored.

Last edited:

Hillary’s Best Week Yet

Hello, Madam President.

Democrats should probably walk. The committee is highly partisan like most House investigative committees, it's now the longest running house investigation ever.. Clinton is not likely to testify again and the committee isn't uncovering anything new.

I don't think Democrats should walk away. They should stay there to help insure some degree of fairness. Imagine if Elijah Cummings had not been there yesterday.

Democrats should probably walk. The committee is highly partisan like most House investigative committees, it's now the longest running house investigation ever.. Clinton is not likely to testify again and the committee isn't uncovering anything new.

I don't think Democrats should walk away. They should stay there to help insure some degree of fairness. Imagine if Elijah Cummings had not been there yesterday.
As long as there are Democrats on the committee, it gives the illusion of being non-partisan.

Forum List

Back