Hillary Clinton has another Prominent Republican squarely in her corner: Henry Paulson

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
More jumping ship, but he is a rino!!! :badgrin:

Donald Trump targeted by Henry Paulson in op-ed endorsing Hillary Clinton

Adding to a growing list, Hillary Clinton has another prominent Republican squarely in her corner thanks to Donald Trump: Henry Paulson, the treasury secretary to former President George W. Bush.

"With Donald Trump as the presumptive presidential nominee, we are witnessing a populist hijacking of one of the United States' great political parties," Paulson wrote in a blistering Washington Post op-ed Friday, calling the billionaire's brand of populism one "rooted in ignorance, prejudice, fear and isolationism."

"This troubles me deeply as a Republican, but it troubles me even more as an American," said Paulson, a former Goldman Sachs chief executive who spearheaded the 2008 Wall Street bank bailout as treasury secretary.

Donald Trump targeted by Henry Paulson in op-ed endorsing Hillary Clinton - Election 2016

Who would of thought Guano would be so exited about an old white Christian goyim.

I'm sure his endorsement will mobilize the inner city blacks to get out and vote for old Cankles.

These are desperate times for progressive c_nts.

Fuck Hank "tanks in the street" Paulson with a dildo wrapped in rusty barbed wire!!!!!

• Banned
Who would of thought Guano would be so exited about an old white Christian goyim.

I'm sure his endorsement will mobilize the inner city blacks to get out and vote for old Cankles.

Go chomp a pork chop, albino boi

Oh look, an environmentalist, former Goldman Sachs Executive, and Establishment Servant has jumped in another Establishment Servant's corner. Who could have seen THIS coming?
He gave detailed reasons why he did not want to support Trump and give support to Clinton instead.

His audience is not inner city blacks. His audience is wealthy millionaires and billionaires and corporation big shots who are needed to finance the campaign. These high ranking Republicans are putting out a clarion call to distance themselves from Trump.

Oh look, an environmentalist, former Goldman Sachs Executive, and Establishment Servant has jumped in another Establishment Servant's corner. Who could have seen THIS coming?
He gave detailed reasons why he did not want to support Trump and give support to Clinton instead.
You didn't invalidate anything I said. You also seem to be confusing "reasons" with "excuses".

More jumping ship, but he is a rino!!! :badgrin:

Donald Trump targeted by Henry Paulson in op-ed endorsing Hillary Clinton

Adding to a growing list, Hillary Clinton has another prominent Republican squarely in her corner thanks to Donald Trump: Henry Paulson, the treasury secretary to former President George W. Bush.

"With Donald Trump as the presumptive presidential nominee, we are witnessing a populist hijacking of one of the United States' great political parties," Paulson wrote in a blistering Washington Post op-ed Friday, calling the billionaire's brand of populism one "rooted in ignorance, prejudice, fear and isolationism."

"This troubles me deeply as a Republican, but it troubles me even more as an American," said Paulson, a former Goldman Sachs chief executive who spearheaded the 2008 Wall Street bank bailout as treasury secretary.

Donald Trump targeted by Henry Paulson in op-ed endorsing Hillary Clinton - Election 2016
Another establishment lapdog who cares more about the establishment wing of the republican party then he does about his country ...good riddance

Forum List

Back