Hillary Clinton For President? Not So Fast....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 007, Oct 30, 2006.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,797
  2. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    I hope not! There are plenty of qualified women that would be better Presidential material than Hillary. I personally don’t think our country is really ready for a women President just yet. A Vice President might be do able for the time being. I know Hillary has a large liberal following and it shows but hopefully the rest of the country can and will remember one of her most important failures as First Lady. That was the failure to fix or even come up with a health care plan that would work. So if she can’t or wouldn’t take that serious then how can we know she’ll be able to handle the added authority with that position?

3. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    I don't have a problem with a female president, provided of course, that she's a conservative.

Hillary does not answer the mail in this regard.

Secondly, I wouldn't have a problem with a female president who is ethical, honest and brave.

Hillary does not fit any of those criteria.

Plus, she has a lot of baggage from her husband (or whatever he actually is).

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,148
    Hillary wont get the nomination. People in both parties are ready to move on from the Clintons.

BTW i love the picture KM

5. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    A lot of my friends who vote Democrat don't like Hillary for whatever their reasons (some because of her stance on video games, which is kinda weak for not wanting her in). I say she already had control of the White House for 8 years, no need to give her another 4.

6. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Schwarzenegger for President? Why the hell did they even place him in the question?

7. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    All I have to say is if Hillary becomes president, we'd better count the silverware at the White House before she moved in. Literally!

She's running a lot of ads up here in NY for her Senate campaign.

They're such crap, I'm surprised they don't end with the line "and they lived happily ever after".

One of them emphasizes her "pro-defense" position. The one that sticks in my mind is the claim she fought to get body armor for our men and women in Iraq and "saved" veteran's benefits. I doubt she actually is pro-defense, in fact, I believe she's just the opposite. I wonder why they didn't mention her using Marine honor guards as waiters at one of her soirees at the White House while she was first lady. Do you think it might tip the voters off? :)

During the Clinton years, which is believed by some to have been a co-presidency with her royal falsehood, defense spending was cut by a third. I doubt a 2nd Clinton presidency would be favorable to defense, either.

If the choice came between either voting for her or dead dog for president, the dog would definitely get my vote.

8. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,797
    Here ya go Karl, a picture to match your avatar....

[​IMG]

I'd actually like to see hitlery get the democrap nomination, because it's pretty much a fact, she can't win. That would put a Republican victory in the bag.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    What I get from the poll data is how out of step the Democrats are with the Independents, who may well swing '08.

10. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    I think Hillary sucks. Her presence is like finger nails digging in hard and slowly being dragged across a chalkboard. However I dislike seeing her image imposed with Hilter's image as much as I dislike it when it is done to President Bush.