Hillary Clinton fans in 2020

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Joe Biden is not the Democrat candidate for 2020 and America knows it, you listen to any media same quotes of 2016 . One reall stupid on was on FOX NEWS Joe Biden runs an add showing empty football stadiums because of the COVID 19 shutdown by POTUS Trump, and how this is Trump destroying the Country, The Covid 19 virus was created by China not Trump and if Joe Biden is POTUS he would do the samething SHUT The USA DOWN. NOW I do not know about you but think about what this comercial said and who is full of BS and who is not. The comment Hillary Clinton Lost the 2016 election because she lost the electoral College VOTE Joe Biden and Democrats tried to change a constitutional law back to the Popular vote. Black this ant that Blacks killing people and all the propert damage supported by Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, America is not stupid so tell me were I am wrong here?

Joe Biden is not the Democrat candidate for 2020 and America knows it, you listen to any media same quotes of 2016 . One reall stupid on was on FOX NEWS Joe Biden runs an add showing empty football stadiums because of the COVID 19 shutdown by POTUS Trump, and how this is Trump destroying the Country, The Covid 19 virus was created by China not Trump and if Joe Biden is POTUS he would do the samething SHUT The USA DOWN. NOW I do not know about you but think about what this comercial said and who is full of BS and who is not. The comment Hillary Clinton Lost the 2016 election because she lost the electoral College VOTE Joe Biden and Democrats tried to change a constitutional law back to the Popular vote. Black this ant that Blacks killing people and all the propert damage supported by Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, America is not stupid so tell me were I am wrong here?
The Democrats aren't interested in winning this election fair & square.
They want anger and hatred.
They may even be trying to lose on purpose.
At any rate, once Trump wins....they'll be rioting all over the country.....and then Trump will send in the troops.....and that is exactly what these commies want.
I don't think it will work well for them....because they couldn't get our guns from us.
Their Brownshirts will be dying by the bushel.
But here's a thought.....the Deep States want people to die. They're practicing genocide.

At any rate, once Trump wins....they'll be rioting all over the country.....and then Trump will send in the troops.....and that is exactly what these commies want.
I don't think it will work well for them....because they couldn't get our guns from us.
But here's a thought.....the Deep States want people to die. They're practicing genocide.
I have lots of burial ground if anyone wants to start a new cemetery, back in the southeast corner so the backhoe won't keep us awake .

The Democrats cheated Bernie in the primaries and even helped the Trump campaign ( at first). That's why Hillary lost so if they want to blame it on the Electoral College they can start there.

The sad part of that Biden stadium ad is how many brain-dead sheep will fall for it out of Trump -hate.

I bet Michael Soetoro will wind up being the Communist Democrat candidate for President in 2024. :smoke:

Forum List

Back