Hillary Clinton donors are defecting to Biden

Hillary does not look like a loser

Not yet

But if Biden does run, then I think Hillary is in the way.

Why would you 'nuts be happy? There isn't a Republican in the field that can beat Biden in 2016.
lol.

You don't ever think there is a republican that can beat any dem.

The right really wants Biden to win because he is unlikely to take the general whatever you might think of the republican field. Thems the breaks. I don't see it happening though - Hillary will hold on just fine.

Tough reviews for Hillary's campaign roll out...from the left | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You are stupid.

i would imagine the primary reason conservatives want Biden in the race is that between Bin Biden and Kernel Sanders, they will push Clinton to third place forever!!!

Why would you 'nuts be happy? There isn't a Republican in the field that can beat Biden in 2016.
lol.

The right really wants Biden to win because he is unlikely to take the general whatever you might think of the republican field. Thems the breaks. I don't see it happening though - Hillary will hold on just fine.

You lie.

Is Obama trying to destroy the Democrat party? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You are a horrible excuse for a human being. Stop lying.
Trying to figure out what you are trying to say here.

A horrible excuse for a human being? Wow, you wanted to dig deep with the insults today.

i would imagine the primary reason conservatives want Biden in the race is that between Bin Biden and Kernel Sanders, they will push Clinton to third place forever!!!
Seriously, there are Democrats that can not stand either Clinton, and they need to speak their minds now and tell this bitch to sit down and go back to sending e-mails to Putin.

Seriously, there are Democrats that can not stand either Clinton, and they need to speak their minds now and tell this bitch to sit down and go back to sending e-mails to Putin.
if someone ever decides to do a remake/movie of "Lost In Space" Hillary will play/do the voice of the robot.

and if they do a remake of the Wizard of Oz again, I can see Hillary playing that angry tree who would rip your head off if u picked an apple.

stefunny seems so jealous since she has yet to accomplish much of anything in her sad angry life...

Hillary Clinton has served as Secretary of State, Senator from New York, First Lady of the United States, First Lady of Arkansas, a practicing lawyer and law professor, activist, and volunteer, but the first things her friends and family will tell you is that she’s never forgotten where she came from or who she’s been fighting for throughout her life.

Get to know Hillary

what is it with liberals? you are all such hateful people. I hardly ever post to you because of it. and all over politics and the Shrillary.

I've accomplished enough in my 60 YEARS. but thanks anyway

and if they do a remake of the Wizard of Oz again, I can see Hillary playing that angry tree who would rip your head off if u picked an apple.
Nah Hillary would be a flying monkey, that had no place to land after the witch melted.

Nah Hillary would be a flying monkey, that had no place to land after the witch melted.
i thought they wanted Harry Reid to play the lead monkey while Pelosi was the witch, and maybe Hillary could play the lion on PMS week.

what is it with liberals? you are all such hateful people. I hardly ever post to you because of it. and all over politics and the Shrillary.

I've accomplished enough in my 60 YEARS. but thanks anyway

sure you have..

i usually leave your angry nonsense alone but yesterday i poked at you because YOU are so hateful all.day.long on this forum... poor baby. :itsok:

lol.

You lie.

Is Obama trying to destroy the Democrat party? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

A horrible excuse for a human being? Wow, you wanted to dig deep with the insults today.

You lied about me. Stop doing that.

lol.

You lie.

You lied about me. Stop doing that.
Blanket links do not show what I stated untrue. Care to try again or do you want to stick with insults.

Forum List

Back