Hillary Clinton: Democrats are my bitches!

You know things are getting desperate when the neo-con whackjobs start fretting about the Dems 2016 candidate. Doe that mean they capitulate over the 2012 election already?

From what I heard about the GOP convention speeches, the major speakers were positioning themselves for 2016. Usually the rank and file are ahead of the leaders at ground level so it isn't surprising that they are already thinking ahead.

Of course Gasbag said Obama wouldn't break the 200 electoral vote level at one point. Apparently the racist gene is also the moronic gene as well.

NaziCons like ole gasbag just make shit up - because they have no facts worth discussing. Funny...

i have seen some of the stories you put up.....a day later that story is somewhat different than your story.....maybe you should not talk like you are on top of things ......because your not.....

NaziCons like ole gasbag just make shit up - because they have no facts worth discussing. Funny...

i have seen some of the stories you put up.....a day later that story is somewhat different than your story.....maybe you should not talk like you are on top of things ......because your not.....

My advice: Don't feed the trolls__ He's a child. If he gets back on topic, reward the child with an atta boy :clap2: Otherwise, don't regard his tantrum.

BTW - HD, I responded to your post. HC can easily speak at the convention. But, she won't stand-up for Obama.

Yup - HC won't even campaign for ya'll in 2012. But come 2016, she expects your undying allegiance cos your nothing but bitches to her :lmao:

What?

How is the view from the short bus?

Oh, you'll speak? Maybe you should follow your 2016 leader's lead and keep your yap shut :clap2:

And maybe you should take your thumb and stick it directly up your ass, withdraw it, and suck it.

You'd probably have more fun than whatever the fuck it is you are trying to accomplish here.

What?

How is the view from the short bus?

Oh, you'll speak? Maybe you should follow your 2016 leader's lead and keep your yap shut :clap2:

And maybe you should take your thumb and stick it directly up your ass, withdraw it, and suck it.

You'd probably have more fun than whatever the fuck it is you are trying to accomplish here.

I'm talking to bitches about their head bitch. I'd hardly call that an accomplishment.

I'm talking to bitches about their head bitch. I'd hardly call that an accomplishment.

So....

What are you going to do when you get your learners permit?

Finally get out of your parent's basement and try and get some ass?

Or are you more of the "I'd rather sit on the internet all day and talk about important stuff!" type?

So....

Or are you more of the "I'd rather sit on the internet all day and talk about important stuff!" type?

I take it that your tiresome barrage of personal attacks means you got nothing and I'm right. HC can count on her lemmings so she doesn't need to campaign for BO. :clap2:

Last edited:

So....

I take it that your tiresome barrage of personal attacks means you got nothing and I'm right. HC can't count on her lemmings so she doesn't need to campaign for BO. :clap2:

Yeah. As if this thread was a bastion of intelligent thought and rational discussion before I showed up..............

You never answered the question.

Are your parents going to buy you a new car, or do you get the "Shaggin' Wagon" (I.e. your mom's '95 Taurus Wagon")?

So....

I take it that your tiresome barrage of personal attacks means you got nothing and I'm right. HC can't count on her lemmings so she doesn't need to campaign for BO. :clap2:

Yeah. As if this thread was a bastion of intelligent thought and rational discussion before I showed up..............

Are your parents going to buy you a new car, or do you get the "Shaggin' Wagon" (I.e. your mom's '95 Taurus Wagon")?

Sort of ironic that you are misusing the word, bastion. A bastion refers to an actual physical object or person.

Yup__ you are Hillary's little bitch. It doesn't matter if she has a backbone as long as she can lean back against bitches like you :badgrin:

Ya'll are her bitches. Ya'll are just proving it. She'll do what she wants b/c you're her bitches :lmao:

Not at all. She just make Mittens look like a rank amateur. If in fact by some miracle Mitten did get the top job in Nov, it wouldn't surprise me if he keep her on....it would help with his credibility no end....

Yea__ anyone using the term Mittens, is a certified bitch and she'll do what the fuck she wants with the cb's :clap2:

Unlike somebody who starts thread after thread ranting against Dem...someone around here is somebody's bitch all right. Sounds like you're the Dems without even realising.

As to your premise. Wrong again. Wow, you aren't too good at this are you. I think Mittens would be Ok as a pres.....

Sort of ironic that you are misusing the word, bastion. A bastion refers to an actual physical object or person.

Yup__ you are Hillary's little bitch. It doesn't matter if she has a backbone as long as she can lean back against bitches like you :badgrin:

Don't worry. In college, you'll take some advance English classes and learn that you don't have to be so literal about your usage of nouns.

Not at all. She just make Mittens look like a rank amateur. If in fact by some miracle Mitten did get the top job in Nov, it wouldn't surprise me if he keep her on....it would help with his credibility no end....

Yea__ anyone using the term Mittens, is a certified bitch and she'll do what the fuck she wants with the cb's :clap2:

Unlike somebody who starts thread after thread ranting against Dem...someone around here is somebody's bitch all right. Sounds like you're the Dems without even realising.

As to your premise. Wrong again. Wow, you aren't too good at this are you. I think Mittens would be Ok as a pres.....

I'm the Dems bitch? Maybe in the sense that I'm in a country that they fucked up and I gotta live with it. But I ain't willfully a bitch like you are bitch. You're all up in HC's twat. You can tell me about her flow at any moment.

I'm the Dems bitch? Maybe in the sense that I'm in a country that they fucked up and I gotta live with it. But I ain't willfully a bitch like you are bitch. You're all up in HC's twat. You can tell me about her flow at any moment.

I really look forward to your next grammatical correction.

So after this is it World of Warcraft all night?

Self importance is hard!

Self importance is hard!

You seem overly-concerned with my personal life. I guess it helps you to forget that your HC's bitch. I wouldn't want to have to think about that unpleasant reality either.

Self importance is hard!

You seem overly-concerned with my personal life. I guess it helps you to forget that your HC's bitch. I wouldn't want to have to think about that unpleasant reality either.

Concerned? Hell no, I am jealous. I would love to be 16 again and have nothing to worry about other than trying to pay for gas money and get laid.

Of course, if I were 16 again, I'd do it differently than what you are doing.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Self importance is hard!

Concerned? Hell no, I am jealous. I would love to be 16 again and have nothing to worry about other than trying to pay for gas money and get laid.

Of course, if I were 16 again, I'd do it differently than what you are doing.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wow__ That horse ain't getting any deader dude. I guess unless you can somehow tell me how you're not HC's bitch or something that regards the topic at hand, then I reckon you've conceded the reality that your her bitch.

Forum List

Back