Hillary Clinton: Democrats are my bitches!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Yup - HC won't even campaign for ya'll in 2012. But come 2016, she expects your undying allegiance cos your nothing but bitches to her :lmao:

And HC is out in the nether reaches of Putin Land. She can't even own the Obama platform, yet she's more than willing to remain his Secretary of State.

You know things are getting desperate when the neo-con whackjobs start fretting about the Dems 2016 candidate. Doe that mean they capitulate over the 2012 election already?

Ya'll are her bitches. Ya'll are just proving it. She'll do what she wants b/c you're her bitches :lmao:

Not at all. She just make Mittens look like a rank amateur. If in fact by some miracle Mitten did get the top job in Nov, it wouldn't surprise me if he keep her on....it would help with his credibility no end....

Ya'll are her bitches. Ya'll are just proving it. She'll do what she wants b/c you're her bitches :lmao:

Not at all. She just make Mittens look like a rank amateur. If in fact by some miracle Mitten did get the top job in Nov, it wouldn't surprise me if he keep her on....it would help with his credibility no end....

Yea__ anyone using the term Mittens, is a certified bitch and she'll do what the fuck she wants with the cb's :clap2:

She's not allowed to by law fool.

:lmao: You actually believe that.

its called the Hatch Act Gatsby.....she is supposed to be non-partisan....so she cant go.....and you know i would never agree with Dean unless he is telling the truth,which he actually is for once.....even though all his talk about links why he did not put one up.....

Hillary Clinton, citing her job, will skip DNC in Charlotte | CharlotteObserver.com

She can definitely speak (using her title) based upon:

Section 7324 of The Hatch Act provides an exemption to the ban on political activities to:

(i) an employee paid from an appropriation for the Executive Office of the President

But even if Dems didn't take that step; she's still allowed to speak; just not as an official representative of the State Department. In other words, she would use the title (Former) Senator Hillary Clinton.

Like I said__ she knows Democrats are her bitches and she doesn't want to be blamed for Obama's failed domestic agenda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back