Hillary Clinton claimed a penchant for telling the truth is spreading across the Republican Party

R

rdean

The Truth Leaks Out Of Fox News As Bill O’Reilly Admits Benghazi Panel Is A Fraud

While appearing on Fox News’s The Five, O’Reilly said, “You don’t think the Benghazi thing is political? Of course, it’s political….If you think those guys, those Republicans on that panel don’t want to bring down Hillary Clinton, you’re six years old. Of course, they do.”

Bill O’Reilly echoed House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s comments on the House Benghazi Committee’s partisan nature. While the American people have always known that the Benghazi Committee is a taxpayer-funded campaign against Hillary Clinton, the continued admissions by leading conservatives is a sign that even they are done pretending that this was ever about anything other than hurting Hillary Clinton.”

As political issues, Benghazi and Hillary Clinton’s emails are dead as doornails.

Even the top dog at Fox News is admitting that Benghazi is a plot to bring down Hillary Clinton.

------------------------------------------------

This game has played itself out.

9 Benghazi hearings have already been cancelled. The one that Hillary speaks at on Oct 22 is still moving forward. Hope she's hungry. I suspect she is going to eat lunch.

Now, don't all you Republican right wingers feel stupid? Duped by your party again?

The Truth Leaks Out Of Fox News As Bill O’Reilly Admits Benghazi Panel Is A Fraud

While appearing on Fox News’s The Five, O’Reilly said, “You don’t think the Benghazi thing is political? Of course, it’s political….If you think those guys, those Republicans on that panel don’t want to bring down Hillary Clinton, you’re six years old. Of course, they do.”

Bill O’Reilly echoed House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s comments on the House Benghazi Committee’s partisan nature. While the American people have always known that the Benghazi Committee is a taxpayer-funded campaign against Hillary Clinton, the continued admissions by leading conservatives is a sign that even they are done pretending that this was ever about anything other than hurting Hillary Clinton.”

As political issues, Benghazi and Hillary Clinton’s emails are dead as doornails.

Even the top dog at Fox News is admitting that Benghazi is a plot to bring down Hillary Clinton.

9 Benghazi hearings have already been cancelled. The one that Hillary speaks at on Oct 22 is still moving forward. Hope she's hungry. I suspect she is going to eat lunch.

Now, don't all you Republican right wingers feel stupid? Duped by your party again?

IF, and do mean IF, any of the previous hearing had access to ALL the facts, they would have ended long ago.

BUT, for some reason, certain people refuse to release all the facts.

What POSSIBLE reason would people have to keep hiding evidence?

Hillary and truth should not go in the same sentence without a grammatical negative. Hillary never tells the truth. See, like that.

She's obviously a pathological liar.
What did she lie about?

good one leftard!!!

you and hillary should KEEP WATCHING FOX!!!

for example LAST NIGHT O'REILLY provided the context for that; the part hillary LEFT OUT.

libs are losers who lie to themselves.
look at this idiot rdean regurgitating talking points!!

lol

‘I remember landing under sniper fire.”

“I actually started criticizing the war in Iraq before [Obama] did.”

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.”

“I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. I’m certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate.”

“You know, you’re starting with so many assumptions that are – I’ve never had a subpoena. . . . Let’s take a deep breath here.”

“I thought it would be easier to carry one device for my work.”

Those not demanding to know why the state dept didn't provide Stevens with the security he requested are the partisan political hacks.

She wouldn't recognize truth if it hit her smack dab between the ears.
Hillary and truth should not go in the same sentence without a grammatical negative. Hillary never tells the truth. See, like that.

She's obviously a pathological liar.

Dude. Get over yourself. Everyone already knows the truth. Linking it up to on the ground facts, who gave what orders, and the suppression of the truth, i.e., the administration washing it's hands of the operation? That WILL NEVER be allowed to come out in the MSM. EVER.

Anyone who thinks or believes otherwise is a fool. But what this whole thing is about? Hell, anyone who cares to do a little bit of research ALREADY KNOWS.

The fact is, this administration washed it's hands of this operation when it dun fucked up. Proving the tactical mistake on the ground and reporting it in the MSM? Good luck. However, intelligent folks already know. Seriously, get with the program. Pulitzer prize winning journalist has already told you. Don't be dense. You are smarter than this, I've seen glimmers of hope from you before.

The Red Line and the Rat Line
Seymour M. Hersh on Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels
LRB · Seymour M. Hersh · The Red Line and the Rat Line: Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels
The full extent of US co-operation with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar in assisting the rebel opposition in Syria has yet to come to light. The Obama administration has never publicly admitted to its role in creating what the CIA calls a ‘rat line’, a back channel highway into Syria. The rat line, authorised in early 2012, was used to funnel weapons and ammunition from Libya via southern Turkey and across the Syrian border to the opposition. Many of those in Syria who ultimately received the weapons were jihadists, some of them affiliated with al-Qaida. (The DNI spokesperson said: ‘The idea that the United States was providing weapons from Libya to anyone is false.’)

In January, the Senate Intelligence Committee released a report on the assault by a local militia in September 2012 on the American consulate and a nearby undercover CIA facility in Benghazi, which resulted in the death of the US ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and three others. The report’s criticism of the State Department for not providing adequate security at the consulate, and of the intelligence community for not alerting the US military to the presence of a CIA outpost in the area, received front-page coverage and revived animosities in Washington, with Republicans accusing Obama and Hillary Clinton of a cover-up. A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping. The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer. (A spokesperson for Petraeus denied the operation ever took place.)

The operation had not been disclosed at the time it was set up to the congressional intelligence committees and the congressional leadership, as required by law since the 1970s. The involvement of MI6 enabled the CIA to evade the law by classifying the mission as a liaison operation. The former intelligence official explained that for years there has been a recognised exception in the law that permits the CIA not to report liaison activity to Congress, which would otherwise be owed a finding. (All proposed CIA covert operations must be described in a written document, known as a ‘finding’, submitted to the senior leadership of Congress for approval.) Distribution of the annex was limited to the staff aides who wrote the report and to the eight ranking members of Congress – the Democratic and Republican leaders of the House and Senate, and the Democratic and Republicans leaders on the House and Senate intelligence committees. This hardly constituted a genuine attempt at oversight: the eight leaders are not known to gather together to raise questions or discuss the secret information they receive.

The annex didn’t tell the whole story of what happened in Benghazi before the attack, nor did it explain why the American consulate was attacked. ‘The consulate’s only mission was to provide cover for the moving of arms,’ the former intelligence official, who has read the annex, said. ‘It had no real political role.’

Washington abruptly ended the CIA’s role in the transfer of arms from Libya after the attack on the consulate, but the rat line kept going. ‘The United States was no longer in control of what the Turks were relaying to the jihadists,’ the former intelligence official said. Within weeks, as many as forty portable surface-to-air missile launchers, commonly known as manpads, were in the hands of Syrian rebels. On 28 November 2012, Joby Warrick of the Washington Post reported that the previous day rebels near Aleppo had used what was almost certainly a manpad to shoot down a Syrian transport helicopter. ‘The Obama administration,’ Warrick wrote, ‘has steadfastly opposed arming Syrian opposition forces with such missiles, warning that the weapons could fall into the hands of terrorists and be used to shoot down commercial aircraft.’ Two Middle Eastern intelligence officials fingered Qatar as the source, and a former US intelligence analyst speculated that the manpads could have been obtained from Syrian military outposts overrun by the rebels. There was no indication that the rebels’ possession of manpads was likely the unintended consequence of a covert US programme that was no longer under US control.

Hillary said the violence came from a video. That was a lie. She is a liar. All she knows is lying.

House Benghazi Committee Will Dunk Hillary Clinton to See if She Floats

DUNK_HILLARY_BENGHAZI.jpg

Forum List

Back