Hillary Clinton Calls for 'Hard Look' at Visa Waiver Program After San Bernardino Shooting

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hillary Clinton Calls for 'Hard Look' at Visa Waiver Program After San Bernardino Shooting

Source: nbcnews.com

Dec 5 2015, 2:54 pm ET

by Monica Alba

FORT DODGE, Iowa — Hillary Clinton on Friday called for a "hard look" at the visa waiver program that allowed a Pakistani woman to enter the United States and, along with her husband, kill 14 people at a social services center in San Bernardino, California.

"Visas are a problem and we have to look at that and see what we need to do to tighten up requirements," Clinton told reporters at a campaign stop in Fort Dodge, making comparisons to the 9/11 hijackers who also came to the country on visas.

Tashfeen Malik was admitted through a fiancée visa — also known as a K-1 visa — to marry Syed Farook, federal authorities confirmed Friday.

"It's a calculated balance between wanting to keep our country open for people coming and going and reciprocity with other countries and being sure that we are being vigilant in protecting ourselves," she said. "I think we have to make sure we do more to get the balance right." .................

Read more: Hillary Clinton Calls for 'Hard Look' at Visa Waiver Program After San Bernardino Shooting

Hillary clinton points out the reality that it was a visa and not refugee that attacked us. She rightfully points out that we may need to rethink and reconsider such. Hillary is right!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!!

USS Hillary's Presidential Chances struck amidship and listing badly to port!!!

She may WANT to get indicted to take ISIS in the USA off the front page

Her and Obama are the two stupid fucks who created the current situation by switching sides in the Middle East

"A hard look"?

Ooooooh, wow.

And what do you expect to find that you did not know before?

That Europe is full of millions of pissed off Muslims? That letting them come here is not a good idea?

You needed to have 14 people die before you could figure that one out?

Hillary is a fucking asshole.

Hill-Beast is fly-fishing for votes. Not many bites in the gun control pond, so she has re-cast into the immigration pond. What an opportunistic pantsuit c^nt............

How many Americans have to die, be murdered, for leftist to give a fuck?

They want to take away our rights, so we can never have a chance to defend ourselves, while these assholes had unfinished bombs.

Imagine being able to get so much bomb material together that you don't have to finish them all

Hill-Beast is fly-fishing for votes. Not many bites in the gun control pond, so she has re-cast into the immigration pond. What an opportunistic pantsuit c^nt............

As long as she supports infrastructure, funding our science institutions and education. Well, she'll be favorable within my eyes.

Of course there's a lot I hate about her as I hate that she is running a very anti-male campeign, but if faced with losing my storm reports, science funding and cdc, fda, epa, etc Well, as a lover of science. What do you expect?

As long as she supports infrastructure, funding our science institutions and education. Well, she'll be favorable within my eyes.

Of course there's a lot I hate about her as I hate that she is running a very anti-male campeign, but if faced with losing my storm reports, science funding and cdc, fda, epa, etc Well, as a lover of science. What do you expect?

Pimping Hill-Beast for infrastructure.............about what I'd expect from you.

Pimping Hill-Beast for infrastructure.............about what I'd expect from you.

Infrastructure is probably about the most important economic issue there is. ;) We transport most of our economy across it.

Do we really want it falling apart?

Forum List

Back