Hillary Clinton: "Bill And I Struggled To Make Ends Meet After Leaving White House"

She wants to run, so she needs to appear just like everyone else.... Funny she chose to go the route of "I was fucking poor." Says a lot about who she is trying to connect with today.

It's true the Clintons had huge legal debts after leaving the White House. So much so that Hillary had to borrow the money to buy a $1 million-plus house in New York to establish her carpetbagging residency there.

Mrs. Clinton knows how hard it is for the average person to make the mortage on a million-plus dollar home! She can totally relate to their struggles...

As for the speaking fees, I don't begrudge her those at all. It's part of the "mashed potato circuit" cash that Reagan used to joke about.

It's true the Clintons had huge legal debts after leaving the White House. So much so that Hillary had to borrow the money to buy a $1 million-plus house in New York to establish her carpetbagging residency there.

Mrs. Clinton knows how hard it is for the average person to make the mortage on a million-plus dollar home! She can totally relate to their struggles...

As for the speaking fees, I don't begrudge her those at all. It's part of the "mashed potato circuit" cash that Reagan used to joke about.

If you can borrow a million dollars you ain't poor. You seriously aren't buy her poor mouthing BS are you ?

It's true the Clintons had huge legal debts after leaving the White House. So much so that Hillary had to borrow

Oh, "borrowing" is what they're calling it now?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070706200204AAn0EbT

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Former President Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton say they'll be happy to return the fancy sofas, rattan chairs and other furnishings they took from the White House if it turns out that the gifts were meant to dress up the executive mansion for future presidents too.

The Washington Post quoted two donors in Monday's editions as saying the furnishings they gave were intended for the White House, not the Clintons. They were Steve Mittman of New York, whose donation was valued at $19,900; and Joy Ficks of Cincinnati, who gave $3,650 worth.

And in its editions Tuesday, the newspaper quoted a former furniture industry executive, Brad Noe, as saying a sofa worth nearly $3,000 that he was supposed to have given to the Clintons wasn't meant for them, but for the White House collection. "I would never give a gift to the Clintons," Noe said.

Lying, furniture stealing, carpet bagger seems to describe Hillary. Why on Earth does she feel she must lie in this day and age of the internet. Damn 1 percenter.

In mid-December 2000, a month before Bill left office, Hillary signed a book deal with a near record $8 million advance:

Senator-elect Hillary Rodham Clinton agreed last night to sell Simon & Schuster a memoir of her years as first lady, for the near-record advance of about $8 million.

The deal ends a frantic weeklong bidding war that provoked widespread curiosity about just what she planned to write. Mrs. Clinton had told publishers she planned to discuss her feelings about the scandals of her husband’s administration as well as her thoughts about women’s changing roles in the world….

Some publishers initially said that Mrs. Clinton sought almost all of her advance upfront, pushing to sign a contract by the end of the year. But people close to Mrs. Clinton said that she never requested the whole advance right away. Other publishers said only upfront payments up to half the total were discussed.

Hillary Clinton Speaking Fees | Book Deals | Net Worth

I got a question: "When's the last time Hillary saw Bill's penis?"

Last edited:
I am thinking if anyone could out lie Bill and Obama, it would be Hildabeast.

See? They're just like you and me. Not privileged politicians who never worked a real job in their entire lives. Not people who have money just dropping into their laps.

Baaaaawaaaaawaaaa! I can't stop crying. I'm so broken up by their plight. In fact, if she runs for office as the local dog catcher, I'm gonna run right out and vote for her.

I can only imagine if Mitt Romney had made a comment like this in 2012 regarding leaving the Governor's office.

Campaign 2016, started early.....

Campaign "2012 continued", started early.....

Fixed it for you, peach.

Democrats never stop campaigning. Even after they get elected, they have to work nonstop, 24/7/365, to convince people they belong in office.

They have to campign, because their deeds alone send a very different message.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back