Hillary Clinton answers representative Pompeo‘s question: I followed the law.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

This is the entire Benghazi hearing. All 11 hours.

This is when Mike Pompeo was a representative in Congress.
Republicans were grilling Hillary Clinton over Benghazi.
Once again, this proves that the law is only for Democrats and not for Republicans.

Republicans don’t have to go in front of Congress. Only Democrats.

Sec. Clinton responded to the House committee and testified.

Imagine her, as Secretary of State refusing to testify and directing her employees in the State Department to not testify.

But that is what Sec. Pompeo is doing to the cheers and attaboys of Trumpians.

Gee. I guess the ethics for Trumpians really was checked at the door.

Here we have a former FBI DIRECTOR telling the world about the HUNDREDS OF FELONIES SHE COMMITTED and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it.....Anyone with a lick of intelligence must listen to Comey's final statements and wonder what had happened for our UNEQUAL justice system....Comey would have let her go even if she had pulled a Bijden and admitted she killed someone!

Well, technically she passed out in the shower and eventually got around to non-answering for hours, but at least she showed up

Once again, this proves that the law is only for Democrats and not for Republicans.

hillary.jpg

Followed the law into a dark alley and slit its throat.

Benghazi wasn’t about anyone breaking the law. It was an inquiry to find out how terrorists overran a US consulate and murdered a bunch of Americans. It exposed the plethora of mistakes and horrendous policy of Hillary and the Hussein. It exposed the fact that the Hussein regime lied to the American public about the cause, they blamed a YouTube video and had the film maker jailed. None of it was “illegal”, it was just horrendous leadership decisions that got people killed. Even lying to the public out the YouTube video wasn’t illegal, because lying to the press isn’t illegal.

The American public was informed of the facts, and held Hillary and the Hussein accountable on the next election.

Clearly the OP is still upset about that.

View attachment 282373

FALSE- you trumpers love to spread around false info. I think everything you spread around is false.

FACT CHECK: Did Hillary Clinton Say 'I Would Like to See People Like Donald Trump Run for Office'?

Forum List

Back