Hillary Clinton And Her "White Terrorism" In America! So Cops Are White Terrorists?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:offtopic::meow: By now many of us have heard the beast bring up the issue of "White Terrorists". Is she serious or just continuing to show the early signs of Dementia?
And she even goes back to the 90's to come up with one white dude who blew up a building in Oklahoma. So we have "White Terrorists" on the loose in America!! Yah!, OK Hillary, name them! and name the towns these white terrorists have taken over in their white hoody outfits! :oops-28::poke:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html?_r=0
In a survey we conducted with the Police Executive Research Forum last year of 382 law enforcement agencies, 74 percent reported anti-government extremism as one of the top three terrorist threats in their jurisdiction; 39 percent listed extremism connected with Al Qaeda or like-minded terrorist organizations. And only 3 percent identified the threat from Muslim extremists as severe, compared with 7 percent for anti-government and other forms of extremism.
An officer from a large metropolitan area said that “militias, neo-Nazis and sovereign citizens” are the biggest threat we face in regard to extremism. One officer explained that he ranked the right-wing threat higher because “it is an emerging threat that we don’t have as good of a grip on, even with our intelligence unit, as we do with the Al Shabab/Al Qaeda issue, which we have been dealing with for some time.” An officer on the West Coast explained that the “sovereign citizen” anti-government threat has “really taken off,” whereas terrorism by American Muslim is something “we just haven’t experienced yet.”
In contrast, right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’sCombating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

• Banned
Hillary: its not my fault I am white, if i could go back to the time when Sir Edmund Hillary was born, and i was also born, i would of asked god to make me a white latino woman.

After the Dems fuck her over again in 2016, Hillary will run again in 2024
Well, she's a Democrat...

If she croaks in the meantime, she still has the right to run... and she can even vote for herself!!!

At least according to the Liberals' rules...

Well, she's a Democrat...

If she croaks in the meantime, she still has the right to run... and she can even vote for herself!!!

At least according to the Liberals' rules...
if Hillary sees her 10 points behind Cruz or Trump, she will just register about 3 million dead people,,,with the help of Huma.

Hillary: its not my fault I am white, if i could go back to the time when Sir Edmund Hillary was born, and i was also born, i would of asked god to make me a white latino woman.

I think division is what is wrong with this country. What does she do??? Do exactly what Trump is doing! This hurts her.

You say you believe that division is what is wrong and yet you are one of the most blindly divisively racist people on this board.

That's great, she'll be a shoo in then. Americans love a celebrity.

crypt-keeper-o.gif

Forum List

Back