Hillary Clinton almost certain to be President of the United States after Trump's poor debate

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton almost certain to be President of the United States after Trump's poor debate - Read more
reuters-mike-blake-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate.jpg

In the last debate of the election, Hillary Clinton emerged the way she hoped she would, as the all-but-certain first female president of the United States.

By refusing to pledge that he would accept the results of the election, Donald Trump all-but-certainly disqualified himself for the position of president. The peaceful transfer of power after a presidential election has been the pillar of our democracy. By refusing to accept the results of the vote, Trump would be flouting the tradition of American politics and the democratic beliefs of almost all voters.

Hillary Clinton almost certain to be President of the United States after Trump's poor debate - Read more

In the last debate of the election, Hillary Clinton emerged the way she hoped she would, as the all-but-certain first female president of the United States.

By refusing to pledge that he would accept the results of the election, Donald Trump all-but-certainly disqualified himself for the position of president. The peaceful transfer of power after a presidential election has been the pillar of our democracy. By refusing to accept the results of the vote, Trump would be flouting the tradition of American politics and the democratic beliefs of almost all voters.

He said he would look into it at the time of elections.
He never said refused like the media is saying.

• Banned
He's keeping us in "suspense"
I think we all know Hillary will win. Its the sad truth. There should be no suspense.
Suspense would be if they both have an equal chance and we cant wait to see who wins.

I love Trump, but he screwed up way too many times. its over

I think we all know Hillary will win. Its the sad truth. There should be no suspense.
Suspense would be if they both have an equal chance and we cant wait to see who wins.

The media made it look that way.
Why are so many being influenced by the media rather than the issues?

If there is more evidence of cheating, then he should look into it. We've seen the emails and we know that illegals are voting in states where driver's licenses are issued to them. We also know that people are bussed to different states to cast ballots. Then there were the problems with machines switching people's votes.

So, yes, with Soros' company helping count votes in many states and the instances of fraud, one should question things.

If Trump wins, you know the left will cry fraud.

Trump has been in free fall since the first debate. There are only two questions now: by how much will he lose and what lies will his faithful tell themselves when he loses.

I predict Hillary wins by 330 or so. And that the Trumpies will believe whatever the fuck the Great Orange One tells them to think.

I haven't seen a single debate, but the sound bytes I heard from Dump were solid uppercuts. Anyone "one the fence" and truly objective should be able to conclude that she really is a nasty fucking bitch. A soulless, miserable, hateful, fat ass, incontinent, old hag with an insatiable lust for power.

I'd never put a Trump sticker on my car because I don't want it vandalized number one, but because I think he is a clown.

Hitlery on the other hand may as well be Adolph himself reincarnated as a....

"woman"....

b0HKkTT.gif

He's basically playing a dangerous game, walking right into a trap the media set for him.

He's basically playing a dangerous game, walking right into a trap the media set for him.

It's the media who tried to get him to pledge, so that nothing could be investicated after the elections.

I despise Trump, and Hillary will win, I agree with that. But it is not a sad truth by any means. I think she will be a good president.

It's the media who tried to get him to pledge, so that nothing could be investicated after the elections.

So? You have a problem with the media trying to find things out?

Forum List

Back