Does Trump's family think he lost already?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, the optics of the debate (especially the end of it) were kinda interesting last night.

After the debate, Trump was seen huddling with his family and Pence, and talking rather seriously.

Hillary was seen waving to the crowd and high fiving supporters.

And...............not only that, but Trump's family showed up all in black, the traditional color in this country for funerals.......................

Melania and Ivanka Trump Wear Symbolic Color to Third Debate, Says Social Media

Now, in his campaign rallies, one of the songs that he always likes to play is the Rolling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want", and now his family shows up at the last debate, all dressed in black.

Is this prophetic for his campaign perhaps?

Well, Trump's up in the polls today and Hillary's rather sickly in body and soul..

I'm thinking a pre-wake for Hillary is far more likely... :popcorn:

Well, Trump's up in the polls today and Hillary's rather sickly in body and soul..

All the polls that I've seen have Hillary ahead, some of them are even in double digits.

And lots of pundits are saying (even on FOX News) that Trump is falling farther behind, and if he doesn't drop the rhetoric and attacks and start talking about issues, he's gonna lose.

this is the level of "hard" news that is produced today.......Pulitzer worthy dont ya think

All the polls that I've seen have Hillary ahead, some of them are even in double digits.

And lots of pundits are saying (even on FOX News) that Trump is falling farther behind, and if he doesn't drop the rhetoric and attacks and start talking about issues, he's gonna lose.

His odds have never been great, it's a time will tell thing.

but I thought the polls were rigged?

You should probably keep thinking that way... I'm impressed..
thats what trump said? are you saying theyre not rigged now that your up one point?

Polls can be rigged, you deny that?
no its impossible

Nationwide opinion polling for the United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

last poll here with Trump ahead was 28th Sept to 4th Oct.

2016 Poll Tracker

National averages has Hillary at 45% and Trump at 39%, Johnson at 6%.

Forum List

Back