Hillary Clintion Leads by 1.7 Million in Popular Vote. More than both JFK's and Carter's Victories

B'loney. CA passed Motor Voter which enabled illegals to get valid drivers' licenses. There is no voter ID requirement at polling stations. CA's Obamacare service provides coverage for illegals. CA has de facto created a new standard of citizen by ignoring immigration status...for a big reason: The Very Very Rich Liberal Elites like the cheap labor.

Bullshit. DL issued to illegals is for driving privileges only NOTHING more. You cannot even use that ID to buy liquor. And for your information they do check ID at the polling stations.
You posted quite a bit of lie and you are lying again.
Link? ....... 1. Illegals voted. 2. California don't check I'd at polling stations.
I'm still trying to figure how the hell an illegals can just walk in to a polling stations and vote. They are scared to exposed themselves let alone walk in to polling stations.

Do you live in CA? I do, and have for years. It's incredibly easy to vote; one doesn't have to show ID. One just needs an address on the rolls. As the DMV automatically enrolls those granted drivers licenses into the voter rolls, illegals can easily vote.

So, sit on it and spin, SoreLoserPerson.

Do I live in California? Check my profile. It's always been there since 3/15. You?
I asked for proof to support your lies but you came back with the same nonsense.

No illegals cannot vote. Where did it say granting DL automatically granted them to vote? Link.

B'loney. There is nothing in place to prevent illegals from voting, and many policies which actually encourage and enable them to do so.

If you actually paid attention and were able to think critically (and outside of the bonds of the typical CA Prog programming), you'd recognize what is happening in CA.

Any link to prove your non sense? Don't tell me you heard it from Infowars? You posted lots of lies what made you think you are credible now.

You need to call a Whaaambulance, bub.

Bullshit. DL issued to illegals is for driving privileges only NOTHING more. You cannot even use that ID to buy liquor. And for your information they do check ID at the polling stations.
You posted quite a bit of lie and you are lying again.
Link? ....... 1. Illegals voted. 2. California don't check I'd at polling stations.
I'm still trying to figure how the hell an illegals can just walk in to a polling stations and vote. They are scared to exposed themselves let alone walk in to polling stations.

Do you live in CA? I do, and have for years. It's incredibly easy to vote; one doesn't have to show ID. One just needs an address on the rolls. As the DMV automatically enrolls those granted drivers licenses into the voter rolls, illegals can easily vote.

Do I live in California? Check my profile. It's always been there since 3/15. You?
I asked for proof to support your lies but you came back with the same nonsense.

No illegals cannot vote. Where did it say granting DL automatically granted them to vote? Link.

B'loney. There is nothing in place to prevent illegals from voting, and many policies which actually encourage and enable them to do so.

If you actually paid attention and were able to think critically (and outside of the bonds of the typical CA Prog programming), you'd recognize what is happening in CA.

Any link to prove your non sense? Don't tell me you heard it from Infowars? You posted lots of lies what made you think you are credible now.

No Link?

Oh izzat right.
Mind essplaining to us then why it's taking three weeks to count those votes, if it's not the verifying process? Hm?

Incompetency and slow response times are the norms for bureaucracies in CA, sugah.

We vote by paper ballot in my precinct. Nobody has ever contacted me to verify The Process. Occam's Razor says: paid bureaucrats take a long time to do something because that is how they earn money.

:eusa_clap: "Occam's Razor" exactly. "It coulda happened, therefore it did happen, an' we don' nee no steenkeeng evidence". Already called you out for this fallacy, sweetums,
Answer the question ask by Kaz. Shall we investigate for illegals voting by verifying citizenship of a significant number of voters? Or would you whine about that?

I already *DID* answer that bullshit question, eight posts before you posted this, and called it out directly for the bullshit it is. 472, Princess. And there's nothing you can do about that.
In other words you do NOT want to stop all fraud and illegal voting you just want to whine cause YOUR person lost THIS time. Thanks for playing

The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!

How has the nation become a laughing stock because od the EC?

Try explaining it to a foreigner and all will be clear.

That is, a foreigner who's not from Pakistan --- the only other country in the world that has an election for head of state where the popular vote doesn't apply directly.

So you're saying that kings and queens who rule because their daddy and mommy were kings and queens have a popular vote?

Or those nations where citizens don't get any say in who rules them have any say?

Can you find me any foreigners who are laughing about the way we choose our president?

No, I'm not saying anything remotely, vaguely or implicitly like that, and I made no reference to "kings and queens" at all. Not sure whose post you're even reading.

I'm saying just go ahead and try to explain it to a Canadian or a Brit or an Australian and observe their incredulity.

It'll also force you to come up with an argument for the EC and that will expose how specious that argument must be.
The British and the Australians do NOT popular vote for the person that runs their Government.

No Link?

You really need a hobby. Here is something to keep you busy.

How_002854_271535.jpg

....NOWHERE does the Constitution require that electors vote "winner take all". The entire process is left up to the states; all they're prescribed to do is send electors. However those electors are selected, and however they vote, is up to the several states.

Go ahead --- just try to prove me wrong

Strawman.
That is correct. So why doesn't California join those states that apportion their Electoral delegates? Is it because talk is cheap? Easier to talk the talk instead of walk the walk?

California-2008-2012-Presidential-Elections.png

countymaprb1024.png

No Link?

You really need a hobby. Here is something to keep you busy.

View attachment 100092

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Trump Hit With Thanksgiving Surprise As Green Party Files For Recount In WI, MI, and PA

With calls from election security experts growing, the Green Party has announced that they will be filing for a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to help Hillary Clinton win an election that they believe was hacked.…
I notice that none of the agitators are urging that we audit California's vote counts to weed out illegal alien votes. If you want to make sure we got an accurate count, you have to include that.

900,000 provisional ballots in Cali to be counted. From folks too lazy or too illegal to legitimately register before the election. Figure a percentage of them probably should be going to jail. Because it's 2 to 5 years to misrepresent your voting status. Anyone think that will happen??

And that wad of ballots is NOT gonna get resolved before the deadline. Cali needs to learn to focus on accurate REGISTRATION. And not just let anyone wander into polling stations or multiple polling stations on voting day...
The bottom line, naturally, is that the whiners agitating to recount in specific areas only are NOT truly interested in accuracy, because if they were, they would also go after things like CA's illegal votes. The fact that they do not indicates where their interest solely lies, in overturning this election.

I'm waiting to see if ANYONE in the media thinks it's important enough to FOLLOW the 1Mil + "provisionals" from Cali and find out exactly how many folks committed felony perjury by demanding a ballot.. Think there is ZERO chance of that happening unless the details are published at the sites that I gave.

Trump Hit With Thanksgiving Surprise As Green Party Files For Recount In WI, MI, and PA

With calls from election security experts growing, the Green Party has announced that they will be filing for a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to help Hillary Clinton win an election that they believe was hacked.…
I notice that none of the agitators are urging that we audit California's vote counts to weed out illegal alien votes. If you want to make sure we got an accurate count, you have to include that.

900,000 provisional ballots in Cali to be counted. From folks too lazy or too illegal to legitimately register before the election. Figure a percentage of them probably should be going to jail. Because it's 2 to 5 years to misrepresent your voting status. Anyone think that will happen??

And that wad of ballots is NOT gonna get resolved before the deadline. Cali needs to learn to focus on accurate REGISTRATION. And not just let anyone wander into polling stations or multiple polling stations on voting day...
The bottom line, naturally, is that the whiners agitating to recount in specific areas only are NOT truly interested in accuracy, because if they were, they would also go after things like CA's illegal votes. The fact that they do not indicates where their interest solely lies, in overturning this election.

I'm waiting to see if ANYONE in the media thinks it's important enough to FOLLOW the 1Mil + "provisionals" from Cali and find out exactly how many folks committed felony perjury by demanding a ballot.. Think there is ZERO chance of that happening unless the details are published at the sites that I gave.

Jesus, how angry would you people have gotten if Trump lost?

Dunno. You'd have to ask someone who gives a rat about Trump... I imagine THEY might be angry.. But I doubt you'd see morons like Harry Reid whining in public or Barb Boxer passing "a bill" to end the E-College. And certainly wouldn't have riots in the streets destroying stuff.

There would NOT have been riots for weeks in our cities and no attacks on Clinton supporters.

There would NOT have been riots for weeks in our cities and no attacks on Clinton supporters.

Maybe. But Rump disagrees with you.

Now he'll be up all night twittering you to death.

Why exactly are you limiting to California?

Oh izzat right.
Mind essplaining to us then why it's taking three weeks to count those votes, if it's not the verifying process? Hm?

Incompetency and slow response times are the norms for bureaucracies in CA, sugah.

We vote by paper ballot in my precinct. Nobody has ever contacted me to verify The Process. Occam's Razor says: paid bureaucrats take a long time to do something because that is how they earn money.

:eusa_clap: "Occam's Razor" exactly. "It coulda happened, therefore it did happen, an' we don' nee no steenkeeng evidence". Already called you out for this fallacy, sweetums,
Answer the question ask by Kaz. Shall we investigate for illegals voting by verifying citizenship of a significant number of voters? Or would you whine about that?

I already *DID* answer that bullshit question, eight posts before you posted this, and called it out directly for the bullshit it is. 472, Princess. And there's nothing you can do about that.
In other words you do NOT want to stop all fraud and illegal voting you just want to whine cause YOUR person lost THIS time. Thanks for playing

I don't have a "person that lost", Shirley. I already told you, I answered the post back in 472 before you figured out that you wanted to whine about something already addressed. Now ring for the nurse to change your diaper.

The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!

How has the nation become a laughing stock because od the EC?

Try explaining it to a foreigner and all will be clear.

That is, a foreigner who's not from Pakistan --- the only other country in the world that has an election for head of state where the popular vote doesn't apply directly.

So you're saying that kings and queens who rule because their daddy and mommy were kings and queens have a popular vote?

Or those nations where citizens don't get any say in who rules them have any say?

Can you find me any foreigners who are laughing about the way we choose our president?

No, I'm not saying anything remotely, vaguely or implicitly like that, and I made no reference to "kings and queens" at all. Not sure whose post you're even reading.

I'm saying just go ahead and try to explain it to a Canadian or a Brit or an Australian and observe their incredulity.

It'll also force you to come up with an argument for the EC and that will expose how specious that argument must be.
The British and the Australians do NOT popular vote for the person that runs their Government.

I didn't say they did, moron. Go forth and learn how to read.

Oh izzat right.

Repeating yourself doesn't make your opinions anymore convincing.

Here's the fact: hiLIARy lost. And no amount of spinning conspiracy theories regarding Russian hackers and the illegitimacy of the EC if it doesn't reflect the popular vote doesn't change that fact.

And again, a helpful reminder:

View attachment 100089

And again whatever that image is doesn't show up on my screen. If I thought it was worth turning off AdBlock to see it I'd do that but nothing in the rest of your posting suggests that so you're wasting your time.

Not only was that post not addressed to you, not only did it have nothing to do with any "Hillary" or "Russians, but it wasn't even *about* you. It was about a completely different poster, about his (or her) completely bogus accusation, that a different completely different other poster jumped in ranting and raving about after I had already exposed that accusation for the unmitigated bovine waste product it is.

So your post here is absolutely irrelevant to anything.

you are a Right wing clown there are no illegal votes you are making it up like Russian Intelligence creating fake
news to help Orange pretender

Latest tally shows Clinton leading by more than 2.2 million
Trump Claims Popular Vote Win, Says Millions Voted Illegally
Prez-Elect Goes on Sunday Rage Bender

President-elect Donald Trump claimed without evidence Sunday that "millions" voted illegally in the national election, scoffing at Hillary Clinton's nearly 2 million edge in the popular vote and returning to his campaign mantra of a rigged race even as he prepares to enter the White House in less than two months.

You are a Right wing white male clown who believes climate science is a hoax but the tweet rantings of Trump are from God's own mouth

Trump Falsely Claims Millions Voted Illegally

Donald Trump tweeted without evidence that millions of people voted illegally in November’s presidential election, Politico reports.

Said Trump: “In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally.”

Ezra Klein:
“This tweet is an example of one of Trump’s other dangerous qualities: his tendency to believe what he wants to believe about the world, facts be damned. Trump lost the popular vote, and he lost it by a wide margin — more than 2 million votes and counting. A wise man would take that information seriously and think about how to staff his White House, set priorities, and moderate his message to win over a majority of the public. Instead, Trump appears to have told himself the vote count was riddled with fraud and that he really did win a majority of the legitimate vote — and thus he doesn’t need to consider what it means that most voters didn’t want him to win the presidency.”

Forum List

Back