Hillary Challengers

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Beyond Hillary Clinton: Eight Democrats who might run if she doesn?t - Hillary Rodham Clinton - CSMonitor.com

Nice CSM article on potential Clinton challengers in 2016. Hillary and Biden are done due to Iraq vote in 2002. Both are establishment and not going to play with far left base of Democratic Party. O'Malley is already going to run, but is he just trying for a VP spot? Whose this Klobuchar of Minnesota? is she a dyke? If so a big portion of Democratic base will rally around her. No Black candidates as of yet. Interesting? I know back in 2000 Donna Brazil was talking about running Black office holders as favorite sons in southern states to be delegates to the convention and therefore play king maker. Gore then asked her to run his campaign. Without Obama at the top who knows, Black delegates could be wild card in 2016 nomination process.

Last edited:
Seriously, do democrats really want to hear Hillary squawking for the next 4-8 years.

Instead of waterboarding they should've just played Hillary's shrill and GITMO prisoners would've coughed up bin laden decades ago.

Oh brother.

"Clinton set off a media firestorm on Monday after a ABC aired a clip of her saying she wasn't ashamed of the massive amount of money she and husband Bill Clinton have earned over the last decade through high-paying speaking gigs."

She and bill get 200,000 per speaking engagement.

She's a joke.

Democrats claim Biden won the debate stone drunk, that's how blindly democrats follow their leaders.

They aren't "challengers." Might want to check that OP

Trust me. She will face opposition. They are not going to hand it to her. Even Gore had competition from Bradley in 2000. Nope. You watch, they will run and she will lose. My crystal ball is seeing a man after finishing 3rd in Iowa Caucus in 2004. He was up by 20+ % points just months before. He is addressing his supporters and letting out a bizarre scream.

The better is who will be her running mate?

Bill of course. He's terrific at funerals.

Consoling widows and daughters is a specialty (-:
The Great Wizard of Oz

The last four ex-U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off they whirled to OZ. They finally make it to the Emerald City and came before the Great Wizard.

"WHAT BRINGS YOU BEFORE THE GREAT WIZARD OF OZ?"

Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly:" I've come for some courage."

"NO PROBLEM!" says the Wizard. "WHO IS NEXT?"

Ronald Reagan steps forward, "Well........., I.......I think I need a brain."

"DONE" says the Wizard. "WHO COMES NEXT BEFORE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ?"

Up stepped George Bush sadly, "I'm told by the American people that I need a heart."

"I'VE HEARD IT'S TRUE!" says the Wizard. "CONSIDER IT DONE."

There is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but doesn't say a word. Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Is Dorothy here?"

They aren't "challengers." Might want to check that OP

Trust me. She will face opposition. They are not going to hand it to her. Even Gore had competition from Bradley in 2000. Nope. You watch, they will run and she will lose. My crystal ball is seeing a man after finishing 3rd in Iowa Caucus in 2004. He was up by 20+ % points just months before. He is addressing his supporters and letting out a bizarre scream.

You still misstated what a link said in order to push your own vision of the "truth." Uncool.

Bill of course. He's terrific at funerals.

The Great Wizard of Oz

The last four ex-U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off they whirled to OZ. They finally make it to the Emerald City and came before the Great Wizard.

Up stepped George Bush sadly, "I'm told by the American people that I need a heart."

There is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but doesn't say a word. Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Is Dorothy here?"
You forgot Obama was there asking for some balls.

The Great Wizard of Oz

"Is Dorothy here?"
You forgot Obama was there asking for some balls.
That joke was around long before he came on the scene.

Beyond Hillary Clinton: Eight Democrats who might run if she doesn?t - Hillary Rodham Clinton - CSMonitor.com

Nice CSM article on potential Clinton challengers in 2016. Hillary and Biden are done due to Iraq vote in 2002. Both are establishment and not going to play with far left base of Democratic Party. O'Malley is already going to run, but is he just trying for a VP spot? Whose this Klobuchar of Minnesota? is she a dyke? If so a big portion of Democratic base will rally around her. No Black candidates as of yet. Interesting? I know back in 2000 Donna Brazil was talking about running Black office holders as favorite sons in southern states to be delegates to the convention and therefore play king maker. Gore then asked her to run his campaign. Without Obama at the top who knows, Black delegates could be wild card in 2016 nomination process.

I'm surprised Brian Schweitzer, former Governor of Montana was not mentioned.

Brian Schweitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh brother.

"Clinton set off a media firestorm on Monday after a ABC aired a clip of her saying she wasn't ashamed of the massive amount of money she and husband Bill Clinton have earned over the last decade through high-paying speaking gigs."

She and bill get 200,000 per speaking engagement.

She's a joke.

Yes. I'm sure she can "feel our pain.":lol:

Forum List

Back