Hillary can't take advantage of Trump's biggest weakness

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Trump's biggest weakness is too much police state.

Really? Stop-and-frisk.

According to Wikipedia, ,many departments were doing it in the 80's, so it's no new idea.

The democrats obviously want to stop it because it works, but Hillary said it was found unconstitutional.(probably is)

It's not good public relations , even though it's described as "less than probable cause"

The truth is I can't subject other people to things that would piss me off.

BUT people need to realize Hillary's solution is to take guns from everyone, so there can be no racism.

Really? Stop-and-frisk.

According to Wikipedia, ,many departments were doing it in the 80's, so it's no new idea.

The democrats obviously want to stop it because it works, but Hillary said it was found unconstitutional.(probably is)

It's not good public relations , even though it's described as "less than probable cause"

BUT people need to realize Hillary's solution is to take guns from everyone, so there can be no racism.
I guess you didn't watch the debate.

Really? Stop-and-frisk.

I think that was made very clear tonight. A Federal Court overturned Stop & Frisk, and Hillary mentioned that and it's obviously something Trump didn't know--LOL

I think that was made very clear tonight. A Federal Court overturned Stop & Frisk, and Hillary mentioned that and it's obviously something Trump didn't know--LOL

Actually, Trump was correct

On August 12, 2013, U.S. District Court Judge Shira Scheindlin ruled that the stop and frisk practice was unconstitutional and directed the Police to adopt a written policy to specify where such stops are authorized.[22][23] Scheindlin appointed Peter L. Zimroth, a former chief lawyer for the City of New York, to oversee the program.[24] Mayor Bloomberg indicated that the city will appeal the ruling.[25] Scheindlin had denied pleas for a stay in her overthrow of the policing policy, saying that "Ordering a stay now would send precisely the wrong signal. It would essentially confirm that the past practices... were justified and based on constitutional police practices. It would also send the message that reducing the number of stops is somehow dangerous to the residents of this city."[26]

On October 31, 2013, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit blocked the order requiring changes to the New York Police Department's stop-and-frisk program and removed Judge Shira Scheindlin from the case.[27][28][29] On November 9, 2013, the city asked a federal appeals court to vacate Scheindlin's orders.[30][31] On November 22, 2013, the federal appellate court rejected the city's motion for a stay of the judge's orders.[32] Although the appellate court rejected the city's motion for a stay, the case still continues.

Stop-and-frisk in New York City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? Stop-and-frisk.

Well, Lester Holt gave a very hostile introduction to the subject, calling stop and frisk a form of racial profiling. Stop and frisk is a form of proactive policing, trying to keep crimes from happening instead of just cleaning up the bodies afterwards. To the extent some police officers may have been biased, it may have resulted in some unfair stops, but consider, the kind of violent crime it was intended to prevent disproportionately claimed black and Hispanic people as its victims so is it better to be stopped unfairly or to be murdered because some one else wasn't stopped?

Stop and frisk might be racial profiling in theory but anyone who works in law enforcement or lives in a crime ridden neighborhood would tell you straight up that the Police generally KNOW who the young men are who they are stopping and frisking! It's not as random as some would like you to believe. Does that mean that some people who aren't gang bangers are going to get hassled if they live in a shitty part of town? Yup, it's gonna happen! But the truth is...it's THOSE innocent people who always seem to be the ones who get shot and killed when the thugs start trying to shoot each other!

Really? Stop-and-frisk.

Stop and Frisk is still in court.

What happened to Stop and Frisk in New York is the same thing that happened to gay marriage in California.

Really? Stop-and-frisk.

Hillary loves idiots like you.

Forum List

Back