Was Hillary standing in front of the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE during the debate tonight???

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
During the debate I had noticed there was some writing on the wall in the background, but I paid it no mind.

But just now, I saw it on a news shot of Hillary at the debate, and looked a little closer.

newtrumpclinton660_____20160926_233436.jpg

Was she standing in front of the ***DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE***???

I can't think of a more vile insult. Far worse than football players refusing to stand for the Anthem.

She's even standing in front of the part which, after mentioning the Unalienable Rights, says "...that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men..."

The first law ever passed in the United States (they were colonies before that, not states) declared that the reason for government at all, is to protect our rights.

I would expect a modern liberal to run away screaming from that language. To them, government is there to give out free goodies, force people into health care plans they don't want, take money from people who earned it and give it to people who didn't, drive viable companies into bankruptcy through overburdening regulation and taxes etc. etc., and then maybe protect a few rights if there's any time or money left over. Which there never is.

Having Hillary stand in front of that document, is the vilest of insults. To the people who wrote it, passed it, ratified it, and dedicated "...our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor" to upholding it.

Trump is the one that has banned copies of the Constitution from his rallies.

Yeah it's a big important conspiracy. Weirdos come up with the strangest stuff to bitch about.

During the debate I had noticed there was some writing on the wall in the background, but I paid it no mind.

But just now, I saw it on a news shot of Hillary at the debate, and looked a little closer.

I can't think of a more vile insult. Far worse than football players refusing to stand for the Anthem.

She's even standing in front of the part which, after mentioning the Unalienable Rights, says "...that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men..."

The first law ever passed in the United States (they were colonies before that, not states) declared that the reason for government at all, is to protect our rights.

I would expect a modern liberal to run away screaming from that language. To them, government is there to give out free goodies, force people into health care plans they don't want, take money from people who earned it and give it to people who didn't, drive viable companies into bankruptcy through overburdening regulation and taxes etc. etc., and then maybe protect a few rights if there's any time or money left over. Which there never is.

Having Hillary stand in front of that document, is the vilest of insults. To the people who wrote it, passed it, ratified it, and dedicated "...our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor" to upholding it.
Trump was standing in front of America. Which is far more insulting to the founders.

What would she say if she had realized she was also standing in front of the section that read, "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Would she just smile uncertainly and give the same frivolous non-replies as the leftist fanatics in this thread? And pretend that she didn't know what it was referring to? And/or pretend she didn't know it was still in effect and legally binding?

Hey stupid..........if you would have looked behind Trump, you would have seen that he had a screen behind him as well that said the same thing.

Bitching about the way they decorated the stage? Really?

Well said. Thank you.

LOL- Trump is standing in front of the same document.

But I do see your point- like you- our founding fathers would find it 'the vilest of insults' that America was thinking of electing a woman to be President.

Forum List

Back