Hillary another attempt for sympathy

A

archangel

:slap: Geez Hillary are you still mad that Bill gave Monica the cigar that you look for sympathy anywhere you can find it?Then again maybe you worked yourself up so much that hypertension took over and put you to sleep..Sorry Hillary you will never be President! As a matter of fact you are not doing a very good job as Senator...You and Bill had your fifteen minutes of fame...give it a rest...retire before you make a complete ass out of yourself!
I must admit-being a registered conservative Independent-that GW is doing a satisfactory job in his war on terror,however he is lacking somewhat on domestic issues..ie:Illegal immigration enforcement,SSA,and bringing our jobs back from overseas...that is not to say I will vote for a democrat who claims to be working on these issues..I truly believe both the republican and democratic parties need work in understanding how real people feel on these topics...they had better get their heads out of the sand or ass whichever applies before the next election...enough said! :huh:

Im not sure i really approve of this thread. Hillary was sick. she wasnt trying to get publicity. if she was she should know that only publicity that shows strength helps in politics. I mean i deffinately dont support the witch but there is no reason to sink to her level of rhetoric. its not a left wing conspiracy that she was sick today and got in the news.

Im not sure i really approve of this thread. Hillary was sick. she wasnt trying to get publicity. if she was she should know that only publicity that shows strength helps in politics. I mean i deffinately dont support the witch but there is no reason to sink to her level of rhetoric. its not a left wing conspiracy that she was sick today and got in the news.

:blah2: Excuse me I was not trying to get anyones approval..I was just making an observation based on Hillary's past performances-she may or may not have been ill...however I do believe she brought it on herself...and possibly an attempt for sympathy...geez she came around fast and continued with other engagements just fine later in the day...interesting she became faint in front of a Catholic audience...humm...Maybe her pro abortion stance had an ill effect...lol...have a nice day though avatar... :baby4:

archangel said:
:blah2: Excuse me I was not trying to get anyones approval..I was just making an observation based on Hillary's past performances-she may or may not have been ill...however I do believe she brought it on herself...and possibly an attempt for sympathy...geez she came around fast and continued with other engagements just fine later in the day...interesting she became faint in front of a Catholic audience...humm...Maybe her pro abortion stance had an ill effect...lol...have a nice day though avatar... :baby4:

I think she came around so quickly because it was necessary if she were to have a chance at running for President in 2008.

Imagine, Bob Dole doesn't even faint he simply trips and it becomes a big deal when he fell off of a stage.

I think if the woman had had a small stroke she would have been back up and running for her next engagement if at all possible, so that she can show the world that she is hale and hearty and ready to be President for four years at least.

no1tovote4 said:
I think she came around so quickly because it was necessary if she were to have a chance at running for President in 2008.

Imagine, Bob Dole doesn't even faint he simply trips and it becomes a big deal when he fell off of a stage.

I think if the woman had had a small stroke she would have been back up and running for her next engagement if at all possible, so that she can show the world that she is hale and hearty and ready to be President for four years at least.
The health of a candidate can become a big issue in election campaigns. She cannot and probably will not want folks to perceive her as frail.

I'm no Hillary fan, but I think we can all wish for good health for our elected representatives, regardless of their political leanings.

gop_jeff said:
I'm no Hillary fan, but I think we can all wish for good health for our elected representatives, regardless of their political leanings.

i second that.......the idea that we wish ill on our own leaders is sickening

Forum List

Back