Hillary and India

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Interesting article ...

---

Hillary Clinton’s April 12, 2015 presidential campaign launch kicked the U.S. presidential race for 2016 into higher gear. It’s also the first American campaign announcement to garner significant media attention in India. Due to her long history with India—as first lady, a senator and secretary of state—Clinton is a known quantity in the region and has a clearly articulated policy record on South Asia, unlike other presidential candidates. One Indian paper covered her campaign launch with the headline, “Hillary hearts India.” That background makes it easier to assess how a possible Clinton administration might approach ties with India.

Hillary_Clinton_India.jpg

The U.S. Presidential Race Hillary and India - Forbes

She may heart India but she hates America. And if elected, she'll continue Obama's campaign of destruction.

Are you sure she hearts India? Indians can be fooled very easily when it comes to the matters of heart.

(Just for the record: I am not saying that she does not heart India.)

She may heart India but she hates America. And if elected, she'll continue Obama's campaign of destruction.

Are you sure she hearts India? Indians can be fooled very easily when it comes to the matters of heart.

The Indians believe she hearts India. Don't you read your own posts? :dunno:

No. That is not true. Indians are not homogeneous entity. Some Indians may believe she hearts India; I can buy that. It is like saying Americans love Gandhi. Well, some Americans do, at least in San Francisco but not all Americans do.

The author is a white lady. White ladies "tend to think" that all Indians are networked with one another via fiber optic cable.

No. That is not true. Indians are not homogeneous entity. Some Indians may believe she hearts India; I can buy that. It is like saying Americans love Gandhi. Well, some Americans do, at least in San Francisco but not all Americans do.

The author is a white lady. White ladies "tend to think" that all Indians are networked with one another via fiber optic cable.
Oh, I get it. You're racist toward white ladies.

I put that in the quote, dude to avoid being called a racist. But I guess a brown man cannot catch a break on this forum. Where is your ever ready sense humor? :)

I put that in the quote, dude to avoid being called a racist. But I guess a brown man cannot catch a break on this forum. Where is your ever ready sense humor? :)
That IS my sense of humor. And I applaud yours. :thup:

That IS my sense of humor. And I applaud yours. :thup:

You got me worried for a micro second :)

Hillary must be soliciting some more illegal campaign contributions from foreign countries. Why else would she be there?

It is a slander boy unless you can provide a credible source for your accusation.

Forum List

Back