Hillary adopts Southern accent for Memphis crowd

And...just like every other time......it's a common thing. Some people do it more than others. It isn't normally a conscious choice.

But....it's OK. Don't vote for her because of this. It's very important.

Opps...waved the WRONG HAND!!!!!

11707306_10156183559980394_1262920467379909792_n.jpg

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

It took Clinton only about 50 seconds to unpack it before a crowd at LeMoyne-Owen College.

“I gotta tell you,” Hillary said with a distinct drawl, “I loved coming to Memphis in the past.

Why is she like that???:cuckoo:

VIDEO: Hillary adopts southern accent for Memphis crowd

Complete bullshit. There's no accent there that's any different from that everyday nasal Chicago accent she normally has. I defy you to show it to me with a time stamp.

Try actually LISTENING to a video instead of just taking some blogger's word for it. You embarrassed yourself.

Oh, and the blog tries to pretend dropping Gs on gerunds is a "Southern" thing. It isn't. Not one of my deep South relatives do that, unless, like anyone else, they're affecting a colloquialism. And that happens anywhere, north, south, east or west.

Partisan hackery at its most desperate.

And...just like every other time......it's a common thing. Some people do it more than others. It isn't normally a conscious choice.

But....it's OK. Don't vote for her because of this. It's very important.

You know you're right ! I was all set to vote for her, too ! I'll likely vote for Trump now.

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

It took Clinton only about 50 seconds to unpack it before a crowd at LeMoyne-Owen College.

“I gotta tell you,” Hillary said with a distinct drawl, “I loved coming to Memphis in the past.

Complete bullshit. There's no accent there that's any different from that everyday nasal Chicago accent she normally has.

Try actually LISTENING to a video instead of just taking some blogger's word for it. You embarrassed yourself.

Oh, and the blog tries to pretend dropping Gs on gerunds is a "Southern" thing. It isn't. Not one of my deep South relatives do that, unless, like anyone else, they're affecting a colloquialism. And that happens anywhere, north, south, east or west.

Sounds Southern to me, donkey dick.

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

Complete bullshit. There's no accent there that's any different from that everyday nasal Chicago accent she normally has. I defy you to show it to me with a time stamp.

You "watch" a video. Listening is what you do when it's "audio".

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

Complete bullshit. There's no accent there that's any different from that everyday nasal Chicago accent she normally has.

Then you have no clue about accents.
I do -- I spent my childhood between the North and the South, and then went to broadcasting school where we specifically worked on losing our accents -- whichever they were -- to affect a standard broadcast accent. That meant examining what we started with. Then I learned a couple of other languages and worked doing voiceovers. I know every nuance in speech.

Go ahead -- give me a time stamp. A word. A phrase.

You see, cretin --- simply declaring "there's an accent" on a blog page hoping nobody checks you out, doesn't make it happen. And the YouTube page where this came from makes no mention at all of an "accent". Because there isn't one. Not one that's any different from any other speech.

Last edited:
NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

You "watch" a video. Listening is what you do when it's "audio".

You don't "watch" an accent. There's nothing to be seen.

Sorry, I didn't really hear it. All I heard was a dried up old brain damaged woman making a high pitched sequel. Which I may never forgive you for getting me to listen.

But did see where she tried to take on the persona of Daisy Duke

upload_2015-11-21_19-49-12.png

Hard to believe Mrs. Clinton is near 70.

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

Its YALL you ignorant shrew! She is like that because she does whatever she can to get elected.

I've seen the videos of her doing it before.............Nothing new.................To the Hildabeast................She's a fraud and a Liar..............

The accent is just here being herself........................with a Lying accent..........

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

I do -- I spent my childhood between the North and the South, and then went to broadcasting school where we specifically worked on losing our accents -- whichever they were -- to affect a standard broadcast accent. That meant examining what we started with. Then I learned a couple of other languages and worked doing voiceovers. I know every nuance in speech.

You see, cretin --- simply declaring "there's an accent" on a blog page hoping nobody checks you out, doesn't make it happen. And the YouTube page where this came from makes no mention at all of an "accent". Because there isn't one. Not one that's any different from any other speech.
We already had this discussion in another thread and you ran away crying and all mad when I showed you the errors of your ways, y'all.

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

We already had this discussion in another thread and you ran away crying and all mad when I showed you the errors of your ways, y'all.

No I'm afraid not Danth. It was I who pointed out that "I don't feel no ways tired" is a song lyric and made you and yours look ridiculous.

I asked you for a timestamp or word or phrase. You done come up empty, Goober.

Forum List

Back