Hillarious: Boy wins girls wrestling in Texas.

The "HE" is not really a "HE." She is a she no matter what drug they are doping her with. SHE should be wrestling with females. I think giving a child under the age of consent such things as testosterone is child abuse. Hell until I left High School I wasn't sure what I wanted to be.

IF they want to claim she is a confused male then she should wrestle with males not females but even that wouldn't be right. No hangy down parts, you're a woman.

Seems like child abuse to me as well..

"I wasn't sure what I wanted to be"..... :eusa_eh:

(Personally, I liked being a guy right from the start...)

A 17-year-old transgender boy completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls' wrestling title in an event clouded by criticism from those who believe the testosterone he's taking as he transitions from female to male created an unfair advantage.

Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs of Euless Trinity wins Texas state girls wrestling title

There you go.
Really... no joke?

Couple of things. For all those lesbos and left-wingers who run around claiming there is no difference between men and women, and all this "anything you can do, I can do better".... Funny... doesn't look like it.

Now what I want to see, is a boy, claiming to be a girl, and join the girls wrestling team. Equality right?

Won't that be great? A guy gets to grope women constantly, and call it a "sport". There is so many puns to that already. But not only that, but he goes undefeated the entire season, while groping all the girls.

I can see the look on Bill Clinton's face. If only he had known, he could have avoided so many problems, and actually had people encouraging him on.

Well, it's getting real difficult for the pc crowd to justify normal nowadays... :lol:

The left won't be happy until our entire country looks like a giant circus freak show. What they don't understand yet is the harder they push, the more disliked they become.

It's kind of like that Bruce Jenner thing. Everybody on radio and TV kept referring to him as "her." There is no her here. There is only he in a dress. When he puts on a dress and makeup, that does not make him a her.
He is an it.

The "HE" is not really a "HE." She is a she no matter what drug they are doping her with. SHE should be wrestling with females. I think giving a child under the age of consent such things as testosterone is child abuse. Hell until I left High School I wasn't sure what I wanted to be.

IF they want to claim she is a confused male then she should wrestle with males not females but even that wouldn't be right. No hangy down parts, you're a woman.
Then we should be prosecuting God for creating bodies that produce testosterone before the age of consent in a society...

Then we should be prosecuting God for creating bodies that produce testosterone before the age of consent in a society...

Sheesh.. switch to coffee ... :coffee:

Nope, God says you turn your back on him. He will turn his back on you. Liberals has been taking God out of everything you can. So we can blame liberals for this.

Nope, God says you turn your back on him. He will turn his back on you. Liberals has been taking God out of everything you can. So we can blame liberals for this.
I see, so you think that you know what millions of liberals think and feel....Wow you must be Billy Mays..

Sheesh.. switch to coffee ... :coffee:
No thanks, being in the army killed all future use of coffee...

I see, so you think that you know what millions of liberals think and feel....Wow you must be Billy Mays..
I know what most think, just open your eyes. Most support men in girls locker rooms. Just ask CNN and the lack of liberals on here that are against it.

this is not really a boy, it is a girl that is cheating at sports by taking testosterone

I cannot believe that this shit was allowed to fly in Texas

I know what most think, just open your eyes. Most support men in girls locker rooms. Just ask CNN and the lack of liberals on here that are against it.
I have always supported women in locker rooms, after having spent 12 years in sports I prefer seeing women over men..

By what I read she is being given testosterone. Don't worry you will have your chance one day to talk to God, hope that goes well for you.

No. It is really simple Moonglow. We have a society that has determined (and rightly so) that you are not developed enough to make life altering decisions until you reach at least the age of 18. Before that you are not able to consent to sex, drink or smoke to name just a few obvious ones. Yet, while we recognize that the brain is not fully developed and these individuals cannot even consent to a sexual encounter somehow you cannot question a decision to mutilate and alter the body with repercussions that will be felt for the rest of their lives.

It is absolutely insane.

A 17-year-old transgender boy completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls' wrestling title in an event clouded by criticism from those who believe the testosterone he's taking as he transitions from female to male created an unfair advantage.

Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs of Euless Trinity wins Texas state girls wrestling title

There you go.
Really... no joke?

Couple of things. For all those lesbos and left-wingers who run around claiming there is no difference between men and women, and all this "anything you can do, I can do better".... Funny... doesn't look like it.

Now what I want to see, is a boy, claiming to be a girl, and join the girls wrestling team. Equality right?

Won't that be great? A guy gets to grope women constantly, and call it a "sport". There is so many puns to that already. But not only that, but he goes undefeated the entire season, while groping all the girls.

I can see the look on Bill Clinton's face. If only he had known, he could have avoided so many problems, and actually had people encouraging him on.
It really is not a case of a ‘boy’ winning a girls wrestling match but rather a girl on testosterone medication doing so.

It is rather interesting as if she were not transgender such use would have disqualified her. It is almost as if we are not allowed to use reason anymore.

No. It is really simple Moonglow. We have a society that has determined (and rightly so) that you are not developed enough to make life altering decisions until you reach at least the age of 18. Before that you are not able to consent to sex, drink or smoke to name just a few obvious ones. Yet, while we recognize that the brain is not fully developed and these individuals cannot even consent to a sexual encounter somehow you cannot question a decision to mutilate and alter the body with repercussions that will be felt for the rest of their lives.

It is absolutely insane.
I did masturbate before being of legal age, damn if that didn't start me drinking and smoking also..

It is absolutely insane.
I did masturbate before being of legal age, damn if that didn't start me drinking and smoking also..
Not really relevant.

Forum List

Back