Olympics to allow transgenders athletes to compete with women without having gender reassignment LMF

This is the liberal way of putting women back in the kitchen. A man will walk in claiming to be a woman and bam gets the job. I mean she won't need maternity time off and they get to stay in line with the law. Liberalism is a mental disease.

If they do that, you may as well force all women to compete with men in Co-Ed Competitions.

Some will never see hunger games becoming reality. The elites in that movie are no different than the twits we have today lol.

Fuck it, womens sports are boring anyway. If the PC crowd wants to ruin female sports, thats fine with me. I'll enjoy the crushing ass whoopings until they figure out how misguided this crap is. Womens boxing is going to be a delight!
I kind of like Women's beach volleyball. Not boring!

NUTS: Olympics to Allow Transgender Athletes to Compete with Women -- WITHOUT Having Gender Reassignment Surgery
For the second year in a row, transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound wrestling division. Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking testosterone. Mack won the title last year too.

LMMFFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG YOU LEFTIST HAVE SO FKFD YOURSELVES OMFFG WE SO LOVE IT!!! I can't stop laughing. you have fkd every and any scholarship your kid could have made in order to succeed or get a free ride in college you stupid mother fkrs BLOW BACK OMFG LOVE IT KEEP GOING!!!

LMFAO omg you ain't seen nothing yet this is going to be twisted in s
InfoWars quota time. Must be pay day.

NUTS: Olympics to Allow Transgender Athletes to Compete with Women -- WITHOUT Having Gender Reassignment Surgery
For the second year in a row, transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound wrestling division. Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking testosterone. Mack won the title last year too.

LMMFFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG YOU LEFTIST HAVE SO FKFD YOURSELVES OMFFG WE SO LOVE IT!!! I can't stop laughing. you have fkd every and any scholarship your kid could have made in order to succeed or get a free ride in college you stupid mother fkrs BLOW BACK OMFG LOVE IT KEEP GOING!!!

LMFAO omg you ain't seen nothing yet this is going to be twisted in s
InfoWars quota time. Must be pay day.
Try to stay on topic

“Transgender” fags should not be allowed to compete at all with females, regardless if they had “reassignment surgery” or not. The chromosomes don’t change. We shouldn’t be capitulating to the biology deniers.

This message board desperately needs to add a sub forum dedicated to trannies. lol
LGBT forum already exists. You’re aware what “T” stands for...But nice try though. :popcorn:

Thanks for playing! :lmao:

I am sorry I couldn't play with you at four in the morning. I was fast asleep next to my husband. Perhaps if you spent less time here gassing on about gay arraignment and trannies you could get one of your own.

Laurel Hubbard to become first transgender athlete to compete in Olympics​

Kendall Baker
May 6, 2021, 7:58 am

I saw bruce jenner being interviewed by sean hannity last night

And if I close my eyes and listen to his ideas I think he could be elected governor and would be a big improvement over what they have now

But then I open my eyes and say No Way

Forum List

Back