Hilarious to watch Dems squirm over the word "TAX" !

Isn't there a single Rethug on here that has health care insurance? Not even one?
wtf. Is that why you all are crying the blues so much of the time? Cause you don't have the ability to go to the doctors and have your health insurance policy pay part of the bill?

No wonder you all are so upset. Your freebie medical care just came to an end.

Nothing changed in my world. Still got the same health insurance I had last week. For the same cost.

When does health care armageddon take place? I don't want to miss it.

Great post, it is pretty shocking (or not) to see how much GOP trash is leaching off the system, and are now getting pissy that they actually have to be adults and get health care, instead of doing what they do best by being lazy freeloaders.

So, let me be clear, it is your contention that it is the GOP base that isn't paying for health care? Really?

You people are simply not acknowledging that 99% of Americans will not pay this tax.

Isn't there a single Rethug on here that has health care insurance? Not even one?
wtf. Is that why you all are crying the blues so much of the time? Cause you don't have the ability to go to the doctors and have your health insurance policy pay part of the bill?

No wonder you all are so upset. Your freebie medical care just came to an end.

Nothing changed in my world. Still got the same health insurance I had last week. For the same cost.

When does health care armageddon take place? I don't want to miss it.

Great post, it is pretty shocking (or not) to see how much GOP trash is leaching off the system, and are now getting pissy that they actually have to be adults and get health care, instead of doing what they do best by being lazy freeloaders.

So, let me be clear, it is your contention that it is the GOP base that isn't paying for health care? Really?

Yes, why else would they be throwing such a tantrum? If they already have healthcare, the ACA does not affect you. Not to mention I've seen a few right wingers on the board say they don't have health insurance, and seem to wear it proudly for some reason.

Last edited:
Why were you people insisting that the law was unconstitutional then?

For the feds to impose a tax on me because I didn't buy a product is clearly unconstitutional. Where does this end? A tax because I don't drive a Prius? Because I don't drink enough water? Because I eat more than the recommended amount of red meat? Because I like salt? Because I keep my house too cold in the summer?

For the feds to have the right to regulate my behavior through taxation is insane... who can possibly support this?

Last edited:
Dems are pulling their hair out trying desperately to change the word "tax" to the word "penalty" concerning the ACA :badgrin:

Since the mandate didn't meet the constitutional requirements of the commerce clause, it had to be rammed through as a "tax" in order to be approved. It is now known as the "Obamatax" and Obama and Democrats wear it now around their necks.

Read the opinion, Sparky. SCOTUS didn't say it was a tax, but only that it was a constitutional PENALTY. The constitutionality of Congress imposing a penalty is only because of its TAXING power.

Yes, why else would they be throwing such a tantrum? If they already have healthcare, the ACA does not affect you. Not to mention I've seen a few right wingers on the board say they don't have health insurance, and seem to wear it proudly for some reason.

You think Mitt Romney or Rush Limbaugh has health insurance?

You think they stump their toe and clog up the emergency room and skip on the bill? Go to ANY ER and look around... it isn't the GOP base in there running up tabs that never gets paid.

Try again bub...

Obama said he'd lower your premiums by as much as 2,500.

Let me know when that happens for you.

I do have insurance and just got told it will be going up....again.

Damn, I missed that memo. My health care costs are going down 2500 dollars? I doubt that.
I will be glad if the rate of increase stalls.

But you dead beats w/o insurance, you are the ones (partially) driving health care costs up.

Why don't all those with no insurance and a hatred of paying for insurance, take a vow in blood that no matter how sick or injured you are, you will suck it up and die without going to the doctors or hospital.

Will you all do that?

So you are calling your FlatulentJackass-In-Chief a liar ?

Barack Obama says his plan to re-tool American health care would “bring down premiums by $2,500 for the typical family.” In a page one story this morning, the New York Times digs into the details behind that promise.

Parsing Obama’s Promise to Lower Insurance Premiums by $2,500 - Health Blog - WSJ

These guys will help you figure it out (that he lied).

Dems are pulling their hair out trying desperately to change the word "tax" to the word "penalty" concerning the ACA :badgrin:

Since the mandate didn't meet the constitutional requirements of the commerce clause, it had to be rammed through as a "tax" in order to be approved. It is now known as the "Obamatax" and Obama and Democrats wear it now around their necks.

Read the opinion, Sparky. SCOTUS didn't say it was a tax, but only that it was a constitutional PENALTY. The constitutionality of Congress imposing a penalty is only because of its TAXING power.

It is amazing you would even want to bring that up.

Roberts winding logic on this topic shows he must have been short on sleep or on drugs when he wrote it.

Either way.....it's gonna cost people and the GOP will make sure you know that.

obama-tax.jpg

obamas-tax1.jpg

Hilarious to watch Dems squirm over the word "TAX" !
Hell....we're doing just fine! The Supremos decided, in our favor, and Republicans are watching their "shot" (at the Oval Office) slowly slipping-away!!

Life is GOOD....and, Republicans still sound like a herd o' Jr. High spazoids.​

Obama said he'd lower your premiums by as much as 2,500.

Let me know when that happens for you.

I do have insurance and just got told it will be going up....again.

Damn, I missed that memo. My health care costs are going down 2500 dollars? I doubt that.
I will be glad if the rate of increase stalls.

But you dead beats w/o insurance, you are the ones (partially) driving health care costs up.

Why don't all those with no insurance and a hatred of paying for insurance, take a vow in blood that no matter how sick or injured you are, you will suck it up and die without going to the doctors or hospital.

Will you all do that?

Healthcare costs are increasing the most due to government meddling. The malpractice scares and litigations, consolidated pharma/supplies monopolies, subsidies, regulations, etc....

This is why people need to stop asking for more government intervention. They are the reason it's fucked up in the first place and you mindless, lazy tag-alongs want them to "do more".

Great idea. Yeah, we just got more. More fucked over in the health care sector of the markets. Nice work ass clowns.

What's the matter Dems, you love more taxes, so why don't you proudly proclaim waht you've given America ?

It's going to be funny watching Rachell, Al, "Lawrence", Ed, Chris and the rest over at MSDNC desperately trying to keep Americans from seeing the man behind the curtain.
They'll use every word they can to deflect from the word "tax".
Bottom line, it really doesn't matter what you call it, it's going to be collected by the government just like all of your taxes.

Mitt Romney's campaign is even calling it a penalty and not a tax.. :lol:

Fox news went nuts when they heard that.

Yeah....we can always rely on FAUX Noise taking the....​

....more-mature route!!!

2660410432_f318ce85aa_o.jpg

"ObamaCare Will Lead To Riots"

What's the matter Dems, you love more taxes, so why don't you proudly proclaim waht you've given America ?

It's going to be funny watching Rachell, Al, "Lawrence", Ed, Chris and the rest over at MSDNC desperately trying to keep Americans from seeing the man behind the curtain.
Bottom line, it really doesn't matter what you call it, it's going to be collected by the government just like all of your taxes.

Mitt Romney's campaign is even calling it a penalty and not a tax.. :lol:

Fox news went nuts when they heard that.

That's too damn bad. Roberts called it a TAX and a TAX it is. An OBAMATAX. you wanted it you got it so wear it with pride. OBAMATAX

I think it's hilarious that the right is so angry at Roberts, when it appears he handed them a gift. If I were of a conspiratorial nature, I'd say he did it under pressure from the Kochs et al. :eusa_shifty:

How can we be pissed with Roberts? He gave us OBAMATAX and he gave us CITIZEN'S UNITED.

Its lol they reach out to the lowest common denominator in society its actually pathetic :lol:
Funniest thing is getting to watch Pelosi say over and over we must pass the bill to see what's in it. Hard to believe half the union is dead beat takers with zero knowledge of political history or who they really are : Communist traitors.

Aw, c'mon.....there's no sense in getting overly-dramatic.

You'll ALWAYS be Teabaggers, to us!!!!

106.gif

Romney says it isn't a tax. Why is he 'squirming'?

Roberts say it is a tax. An OBAMATAX

Forum List

Back