Hilarious Recap Of The Debate (w/Fox News Commentary!)

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
This is great...especially the Hannity clips, and CBS's response to Trump claiming he "won the CBS" poll, and the Associated Press' fact check of Trump's claim that Hillary has "been fighting ISIS her entire life."

:laugh:

Last edited:
This is great...especially the Hannity clips, and CBS's response to Trump claiming he "won the CBS" poll, and the Associated Press' fact check to Trump's claim that Hillary has "been fighting ISIS her entire life."

:laugh:

I suppose, if you get your news from the court fool. Now the forum knows why you have such a warped view of what is going on in the nation. You actually believe the spin and shit these comedians feed you, don't you?

JesterArt.jpg

images

1506214.png

Who is Seth Myers, and why is he important?

Seth Myers is a comedian who just used Trumps own words to entertain everybody and point out how stupid Trump really is. I wouldn't say he is important, but it's important for the country to understand just how unprepared Trump is to become our president.

Seth Myers is a comedian who just used Trumps own words to entertain everybody and point out how stupid Trump really is. I wouldn't say he is important, but it's important for the country to understand just how unprepared Trump is to become our president.

If Obama can do it, my ficus tree can do it.

I wouldn't worry about whether or not Trump can handle the job. :lmao:

So you rely on a comedian to ascertain for you who is or is not prepared to be president.

I see.

This is awesome too. Pre-debate commentary from John Oliver, discussing the scandals for both Clinton and Trump. Woah...hit this one out of the park!

So you rely on a comedian to ascertain for you who is or is not prepared to be president.

I see.

No one is doing that. Stop trolling, shut up and watch the videos.

This is awesome too. Pre-debate commentary from John Oliver, discussing the scandals for both Clinton and Trump. Woah...hit this one out of the park!

Who is John Oliver, and why is he important?

I see.

No. I made that decision long ago.

Question: Do you know who anyone is? Are you Amish? Do you live under a rock?

I know who the important people are.

You don't know who anyone is. You're clueless and totally out of touch with today's world. Jesus...

Question: Do you know who anyone is? Are you Amish? Do you live under a rock?

I know who the important people are.

You don't know who anyone is. You're clueless and totally out of touch with today's world. Jesus...

Au contraire. I just don't waste time watching low quality programming.

I listened to about four minutes. To me, there was nothing funny or clever, nor any sign that listening any further would be different.

Of course, hilarious is an opinion. Thanks OP, for sharing.

Forum List

Back