Hilarious, No one wants to shake obama's hand

Each time I think I have found the dumbest right winger alive, another one steps up and tops them. Congratulations you're it for now.

Are you denying it happened?
I mean seriously,obama looked like someone dropped a deuce in his mouth.

From the link you didn't bother to read

What is really captured in this clip is President Obama's introducing President Medvedev to American officials (not President Obama meeting Russian officials), with President Obama making directional hand gestures as he points out and identifies each U.S. official by name. (The last person shown on the bottom left-hand side of the screen appears to be U.S. Commerce Secretary Gary Locke.) President Obama is not offering to shake hands with any of the persons shown (who are members of his own delegation), nor is he being rebuffed in the attempt.

A non-edited video of this event clearly shows President Obama shaking hands with all the members of the Russian delegation:
Read more at snopes.com: FALSE: Obama Handshake Snub

I dont give a rats ass who he was being snubbed by,it's obvious by the look on his face he was pissed.

Again, Congratulations you are the stupidest right winger in the world .....for now.

Each time I think I have found the dumbest right winger alive, another one steps up and tops them. Congratulations you're it for now.

What is really captured in this clip is President Obama's introducing President Medvedev to American officials (not President Obama meeting Russian officials), with President Obama making directional hand gestures as he points out and identifies each U.S. official by name. (The last person shown on the bottom left-hand side of the screen appears to be U.S. Commerce Secretary Gary Locke.) President Obama is not offering to shake hands with any of the persons shown (who are members of his own delegation), nor is he being rebuffed in the attempt.

A non-edited video of this event clearly shows President Obama shaking hands with all the members of the Russian delegation:

I dont give a rats ass who he was being snubbed by,it's obvious by the look on his face he was pissed.

Again, Congratulations you are the stupidest right winger in the world .....for now.

Go away poodle,no one,and I mean no one is fooled by your name.
Pomeranian would suit you better since you're an ankle biter.

I'll be going soon, but I want to laugh at your ignorance a while longer first.

snopes.com: FALSE: Obama Handshake Snub

whadda snub

ok snopes you covered for obama then,
But what's your excuse now
Ah yes...RWrs have photoshop, false videos, false audio......kind of makes you wonder...if they have valid points, why all the falsifying?
Bodie, I didn't photoshop, falsify the video, nor inserted a false audio
but I suppose you can just dismiss it by saying

Hope it's nothing serious???

So when you laugh,does it sound like this?

Forum List

Back