Hilarious, No one wants to shake obama's hand

It's times like these, rare times, I wish we had the neg rating back. I wish you hadn't wasted my time with this. I read the description. What do you take us for, idiots?

snopes.com: FALSE: Obama Handshake Snub

whadda snub

ok snopes you covered for obama then,
But what's your excuse now

Thats about as obvious a snub as you can get.
Just take a look at the bungler and chiefs face.
^ typical rube

Didnt watch the video did you?
The look on obamas face was hilarious!! It was obvious he was pissed.
Uh, no you dumbass. Do we need to go over basic expressions with you? I work with kids who have autism. Are they better at this than you are?

whadda snub

^ typical rube

Uh, no you dumbass. Do we need to go over basic expressions with you? I work with kids who have autism. Are they better at this than you are?

So you're saying obama is autistic....that would explain a lot.

whadda snub

^ typical rube

So you're saying obama is autistic....that would explain a lot.
Well damn your intraverbal skills are terrible. Suddenly your posts make a lot more sense.

Each time I think I have found the dumbest right winger alive, another one steps up and tops them. Congratulations you're it for now.

Each time I think I have found the dumbest right winger alive, another one steps up and tops them. Congratulations you're it for now.

Are you denying it happened?
I mean seriously,obama looked like someone dropped a deuce in his mouth.

From the link you didn't bother to read

What is really captured in this clip is President Obama's introducing President Medvedev to American officials (not President Obama meeting Russian officials), with President Obama making directional hand gestures as he points out and identifies each U.S. official by name. (The last person shown on the bottom left-hand side of the screen appears to be U.S. Commerce Secretary Gary Locke.) President Obama is not offering to shake hands with any of the persons shown (who are members of his own delegation), nor is he being rebuffed in the attempt.

A non-edited video of this event clearly shows President Obama shaking hands with all the members of the Russian delegation:
Read more at snopes.com: FALSE: Obama Handshake Snub

Are you denying it happened?
I mean seriously,obama looked like someone dropped a deuce in his mouth.

From the link you didn't bother to read

What is really captured in this clip is President Obama's introducing President Medvedev to American officials (not President Obama meeting Russian officials), with President Obama making directional hand gestures as he points out and identifies each U.S. official by name. (The last person shown on the bottom left-hand side of the screen appears to be U.S. Commerce Secretary Gary Locke.) President Obama is not offering to shake hands with any of the persons shown (who are members of his own delegation), nor is he being rebuffed in the attempt.

A non-edited video of this event clearly shows President Obama shaking hands with all the members of the Russian delegation:
Read more at snopes.com: FALSE: Obama Handshake Snub

I dont give a rats ass who he was being snubbed by,it's obvious by the look on his face he was pissed.

Forum List

Back