Hilarious! FOX Business News echoing what Democrats have been saying for the last year.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So right not, I'm watching Fox Business News with Maria Bartiromo and she is talking with Fox experts and they are discussing the economy. It's on right now.

They said the economy is strong because of the Tax cuts and the deregulation. But it will slow down in 2020 because of three factors.

1. The workforce is getting older and immigrants are not being allowed in to replace workers.

2. We are seeing the end of the sugar high from tax cuts and deregulation.

3. 46 million workers don't have any education higher than a high school diploma. There is no investment in retraining (we had to use that money to give tax cuts to billionaires).

And now they are talking automation. If you are one of the 46 million workers without any education beyond high school, your job will probably be eliminated and you will be left fighting for low paying jobs (sounds like the GOP base).
But if you have a technical education (and are probably a liberal), you have the flexibility to be retrained into other fields.

They are saying interest rates could go up 4 times this year. They are saying Trump is not happy with raising interest rates (awww).

This is everything Democrats have been saying for the last year. Funny to see FOX business jumping on the bus and embracing reality.

Actually, what democrats have been saying incessantly for the past year is that Donald Trump is the devil. Or some variation on that theme. Nothing more.

Actually, what democrats have been saying incessantly for the past year is that Donald Trump is the devil. Or some variation on that theme. Nothing more.

I'm sure Hannity told you that is all Democrats have been saying, but he lies almost as much as the president, and about the same things.

So right not, I'm watching Fox Business News with Maria Bartiromo and she is talking with Fox experts and they are discussing the economy. It's on right now.

They said the economy is strong because of the Tax cuts and the deregulation. But it will slow down in 2020 because of three factors.

1. The workforce is getting older and immigrants are not being allowed in to replace workers.

3. 46 million workers don't have any education higher than a high school diploma. There is no investment in retraining (we had to use that money to give tax cuts to billionaires).

And now they are talking automation. If you are one of the 46 million workers without any education beyond high school, your job will probably be eliminated and you will be left fighting for low paying jobs (sounds like the GOP base).
But if you have a technical education (and are probably a liberal), you have the flexibility to be retrained into other fields.

They are saying interest rates could go up 4 times this year. They are saying Trump is not happy with raising interest rates (awww).

This is everything Democrats have been saying for the last year. Funny to see FOX business jumping on the bus and embracing reality.

Oh goodie! The economy will go down the shitter, Trump will fail, the whole country will collapse, and you leftards will finally be vindicated.

But my life-long dream of becoming a Warlord will finally be realized, so it's a good thing. :biggrin:

• Banned
We can walk and chew gum at the same time. We’re not stuck on just one thing.

• Banned

Oh goodie! The economy will go down the shitter, Trump will fail, the whole country will collapse, and you leftards will finally be vindicated.

But my life-long dream of becoming a Warlord will finally be realized, so it's a good thing. :biggrin:
Who said the country is not going to survive. After all everything bush and Republicans did to the country we’re still here.

• Banned
I never heard that. Besides I think the devil is more honest than Trump? At least you know who side he’s on. And it’s not on the side of Putin.

I never heard that. Besides I think the devil is more honest than Trump? At least you know who side he’s on. And it’s not on the side of Putin.

Forum List

Back