Hiding under corpses: Iraqi tribesmen recount escape from Islamic State

Well bath house goy. It does seem rather indicative of your sexual orientation that you choose Homo-Erotic scene filled with sweaty muscle men wearing shorts and face masks. Are they supposed to be the Sacred Band of Thebes?

Well bath house goy. It does seem rather indicative of your sexual orientation that you choose Homo-Erotic scene filled with sweaty muscle men wearing shorts and face masks. Are they supposed to be the Sacred Band of Thebes?

You realize by using descriptive language like "sweaty muscle men wearing shorts and face masks" you are simply cementing yourself as a gay man about to come out of the closet, right?

What a fucken" pervert you are,

You realize by using descriptive language like "sweaty muscle men wearing shorts and face masks" you are simply cementing yourself as a gay man about to come out of the closet, right?

Well bath house goy, who has the video clip of "sweaty muscle men wearing shorts and face masks" as their signature?
Signature definition, A distinctive characteristic indicating identity.:badgrin::badgrin:

Well bath house goy, who has the video clip of "sweaty muscle men wearing shorts and face masks" as their signature?
Signature definition, A distinctive characteristic indicating identity.:badgrin::badgrin:

Ha ha ha. I bet you also get horny when you see athletes competing... "look at those two boxers, sweaty muscle men wearing shorts, flexing those muscles".

Pervert.

Can you please stick to the topic? Some of us don't want to have to weed through all of your silly insults in order to read posts that are relevant to the topic. It's annoying to say the least. If you don't have anything to say on the topic and just want to insult the poster, then why don't you go to the flamer section of the forum?

Can you please stick to the topic? Some of us don't want to have to weed through all of your silly insults in order to read posts that are relevant to the topic. It's annoying to say the least. If you don't have anything to say on the topic and just want to insult the poster, then why don't you go to the flamer section of the forum?

What do you expect from someone who introduces himself as I PEE FREELY?

Are you a mod?

Are you a mod?

Irrelevant.

Thank you Bath house goy, Personally I think your choice of a Homoerotic signature line fit you to a T

Thank you Bath house goy, Personally I think your choice of a Homoerotic signature line fit you to a T

Be my guest and enjoy yourself, you pervert sociopath. So tell us how did you arrive at the name "I Pee Freely"? Your creativity is off the charts. Ha ha ha.

Be my guest and enjoy yourself, you pervert sociopath. So tell us how did you arrive at the name "I Pee Freely"? Your creativity is off the charts. Ha ha ha.
No thank you bath house goy boy, as a liberal I don't mind that you indulge in homoerotic's. Its just not my cup of tea.
Ps I have always wanted to ask someone like you, what is tea bagging?

No thank you bath house goy boy, as a liberal I don't mind that you indulge in homoerotic's. Its just not my cup of tea.
Ps I have always wanted to ask someone like you, what is tea bagging?

Tea Bagging is what you are an expert at.

I Urinate Freely
You Urinate Freely
They Urinate Freely...

Forum List

Back