Hide The Cocaine! Johnnie Football Comes To Seattle

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
There aren't enough drugs and alcohol on the planet to make Manzeil brave enough to believe he has a chance against the Seahawk Defense.

He is the one that said he plays just like Russell Wilson while he was still in college.

Well he will get his first hand opportunity to prove just that on Sunday.

I doubt the Seahawks will take any chances letting the Browns spoil their quest for a third straight playoff run.

Seahawks ...a bunch of points

The Browns..not so much.

This is an important game for Johnnie football. If he beats the Seahawks his stock will rise on the impending trade since it is likely he will no longer be playing for the Browns after this season.

EZ-peasey part of the late season schedule for the C-Hawks, except for AZ. last game..........Ravens, Browns, Rams.........set'em up, then knock 'em down in the playoffs.

This is an important game for Johnnie football. If he beats the Seahawks his stock will rise on the impending trade since it is likely he will no longer be playing for the Browns after this season.

The
There aren't enough drugs and alcohol on the planet to make Manzeil brave enough to believe he has a chance against the Seahawk Defense.

He is the one that said he plays just like Russell Wilson while he was still in college.

I doubt the Seahawks will take any chances letting the Browns spoil their quest for a third straight playoff run.

The Browns..not so much.

This is another cinch game for the Seahawks. Their last game against the Cardinals is their only remaining tough game.

If they score a lot of points against THAT defense like they did against the ravens and steelers,they actually will have an excellent chance of making it back to the superbowl again which after the way they began i never thought would be possible.

they can lose that game to the cardinals and I will still be impressed that is ONLY if their offense plays like it did against the steelers and ravens and scores a lot of points against them.To score a lot of points against the cardinals defense is no easy task at all as everyone knows.

The Steelers dont impress me and the Browns,Ravens and Rams are all easy pushovers.

thats why I will be very interested in watching their game against the cardinals as well as the team they play after the Browns the following week for one obvious reason.the commentary.that is the only reason I have an interest in the Hawks second to last game of the year before the cardinals/Hawks game obviously.lol

Last edited:

The

The Browns..not so much.

This is another cinch game for the Seahawks. Their last game against the Cardinals is their only remaining tough game.

If they score a lot of points against THAT defense like they did against the ravens and steelers,they actually will have an excellent chance of making it back to the superbowl again which after the way they began i never thought would be possible.

they can lose that game to the cardinals and I will still be impressed that is ONLY if their offense plays like it did against the steelers and ravens and scores a lot of points against them.To score a lot of points against the cardinals defense is no easy task at all as everyone knows.

The Steelers dont impress me and the Browns,Ravens and Rams are all easy pushovers.

thats why I will be very interested in watching their game against the cardinals as well as the team they play after the Browns the following week for one obvious reason.the commentary.that is the only reason I have an interest in the Hawks second to last game of the year before the cardinals/Hawks game obviously.lol

Who knows what hold out strategy each team will participate in in the last game of the regular season. That would change the probable outcomes of those games.

Will the Seahawks rise to 9-5?

In the first half of the season Wilson released the ball 3.2 seconds after taking the ball from center. In the last 4 games Wilson has thrown the ball 2.2 seconds after the snap.

This new strategy has been the brain child of Darrell Bevel. I can't argue with the results.

Who knows what hold out strategy each team will participate in in the last game of the regular season. That would change the probable outcomes of those games.

If the game between Seattle and Arizona comes down to either a first round and the NFC West title. Neither team will rest anyone...too much at stake. If Arizona loses to both the Eagles and Packers and Seattle wins against the Browns and Rams, which is possible, the final game will be an all out nut buster for both teams. It would mean a first round bye plus home field advantage.

Will the Seahawks rise to 9-5?

In the first half of the season Wilson released the ball 3.2 seconds after taking the ball from center. In the last 4 games Wilson has thrown the ball 2.2 seconds after the snap.

This new strategy has been the brain child of Darrell Bevel. I can't argue with the results.

That is what happens when Wilson is protected by the offensive line and stays in the pocket. Wilson QBR is the best in the NFL at 110 for a reason...the offensive line.
I remember early in the season when Seattle was having problems protecting Wilson that many people right here on this board was screaming for Bevel head. Now that the offensive has adjusted with Bevel system suddenly all is well. I just couldn't image Carroll hiring anyone that couldn't do the job and I am glad he stuck with Bevel early on and didn't panic like a lot of teams do and start the mass firing.

The

The Browns..not so much.

oh yeah didnt think of that,unless they are in position for a bye which is highly unlikely,they will probably rest their starters and not show their hand so there could very well not be much to see in that game at all since they probably wont show their hand and will hold back.

EZ-peasey part of the late season schedule for the C-Hawks, except for AZ. last game..........Ravens, Browns, Rams.........set'em up, then knock 'em down in the playoffs.

I doubt AZ will play it's best players. They won't need the win. Seattle knows we will probably play AZ for the NFC championship so this will be a full on game for the Hawks. I think Carroll will want to show AZ that we can beat them easily. They need to know that in the NFC championship game.

Hopefully, with nothing to lose, the Browns defense will take out Russell Wilson.

I'd pay a bounty to not have to see Wilson's stupid smirk for the rest of the year.

Hopefully, with nothing to lose, the Browns defense will take out Russell Wilson.

I'd pay a bounty to not have to see Wilson's stupid smirk for the rest of the year.

I won't have to pay anything to see that smirk wiped off Manziel face...Seattle defense will do it for me.

What defense? What offense? In total defense the Browns rank 25th whereas the Seahawks rank 3rd overall. In offense Seattle ranks 6th and the Browns 21th.

Johnny football has a QBR of 89 compared to Wilson's league leading 110.

Over the Five game winning streak Seattle has allowed only 6 sacks whereas Cleveland has allowed 43 for the season.

No contest...Johnny Manziel spends most of the day running for his life. Seattle by a bunch.

Russell Wilson has held a lead in EVERY college and pro game in his career. He is the only QB in modern history with that distinction.

Forum List

Back