Hi

you never know..one of my best friends was a flaming liberal.

Old Lady isn't a flaming lib. Plus she's very polite, and she doesn't parrot inane gibberish like all the real moonbats. She's one of the few forum liberals that seems to still have a functional frontal lobe.

Once you run into one that doesn't you'll know exactly what I mean. NYcarbineer and deanrd are perfect examples of people who somehow survive with zero capacity to think, I assert it is because we have too many safety precautions that prevent them from walking into machinery.

you never know..one of my best friends was a flaming liberal.

Old Lady isn't a flaming lib. Plus she's very polite, and she doesn't parrot inane gibberish like all the real moonbats. She's one of the few forum liberals that seems to still have a functional frontal lobe.

Once you run into one that doesn't you'll know exactly what I mean. NYcarbineer and deanrd are perfect examples of people who somehow survive with zero capacity to think, I assert it is because we have too many safety precautions that prevent them from walking into machinery.

LOL! Well then I'm sure we'll get along just fine then. Anyone with Mary Poppins as an avatar can't be that bad. Thanks Pete! Good to meet you.

Welcome, you are obligated to see this before you participate further:

3.jpg

uhhmmm...thanks? That's really wierd....

It's the USMB mascot. :coffee:

Forum List

Back