Hi!

If you have "sensitive ears" avoid the basement (Taunting Arena). Things that go bump in the night reside there...

Welcome!
I will keep that in mind, even though now it's sounds intriguing. [emoji4]

Thanks!

Well, in that case, Come On Down...

rejects.jpg

ROFLMAO

Hi everyone!
I am still figuring out how things work here, any tips or advice is appreciated.
Welcome to the boards.
Being pretty new myself, I think I can offer some advice as you navigate your way through this morass we all know and love.
Do your research before you post.
Avoid knee-jerk responses.
Keep the ad hominems out of your replies.
Reward posts you like/agree with and others will reward your posts.
Be willing to learn and admit you are wrong.
Wit is a good thing, but it should not be your only thing.
Directness and brevity will win you more views.

Since you are an acknowledged liberal here, you are the minority on this board, conservatives, me included, have you pretty well out-numbered. If you wish to win fellow posters to your side of the argument you are going to have to be good, really good.

GOOD LUCK!! HAVE FUN!!

Hi everyone!
I am still figuring out how things work here, any tips or advice is appreciated.
Welcome to the boards.
Being pretty new myself, I think I can offer some advice as you navigate your way through this morass we all know and love.

Since you are an acknowledged liberal here, you are the minority on this board, conservatives, me included, have you pretty well out-numbered. If you wish to win fellow posters to your side of the argument you are going to have to be good, really good.

GOOD LUCK!! HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for the tips! I appreciate it! I will be sure to do my research as well as keep the puns in check.

If you have "sensitive ears" avoid the basement (Taunting Arena). Things that go bump in the night reside there...

Welcome!

Thanks!

Welcome, I prefer to be considered a progressive conservative, I voted for Hillary. Don't let the alt right conservatives get away with anything.

Welcome!

Thanks!

Welcome, I prefer to be considered a progressive conservative, I voted for Hillary. Don't let the alt right conservatives get away with anything.
You're a total waste of skin and carbon footprint. You are no more a conservative than Barry is. Move to Canada and mate with a moose.

Welcome!

Thanks!

You're a total waste of skin and carbon footprint. You are no more a conservative than Barry is. Move to Canada and mate with a moose.

There we go, doesn't take long to come out of the closet. I would be proud to be a conservative like Barry. Thank you for not comparing me to Trump. What would you call him?

Welcome!

Thanks!

There we go, doesn't take long to come out of the closet. I would be proud to be a conservative like Barry. Thank you for not comparing me to Trump. What would you call him?

PRESIDENT

Bwahahahaha

Hi everyone!
Welcome to the boards.

GOOD LUCK!! HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for the tips! I appreciate it! I will be sure to do my research as well as keep the puns in check.
Oh, no, I do love a good pun. Don't hold back.
Welcome, liberal!

Forum List

Back