Thank you for voting Trump!

IĀ“ve been looking for a forum where I can have an intelligent conversation with a liberal. IĀ“ve been all over the internet and I still havenĀ“t found an intelligent liberal.

I am a registered democrat-----since I reached the age of majority----LONG,
LONG ago. I voted for Donald John Trump----the very first time I voted
REPUBLICAN in a Presidential election. When Klown Kerry ran for the office----
I just did not vote at all. I am an intelligent liberal

You would have more luck finding legitimacy in the church of the flying spaghetti monster. JS

IĀ“ve been looking for a forum where I can have an intelligent conversation with a liberal. IĀ“ve been all over the internet and I still havenĀ“t found an intelligent liberal.

We are wasting years trying to find intelligent liberals.

Their "leaders" don't want them to be intelligent: intelligent people are a lot more difficult to manipulate.

Oh, and happy to see another Trump supporter on USMB and thank you for voting Trump too!

• Banned
Good luck with that! :laugh:
The closest I came to meeting an intelligent liberal was a Wal-Mart greeter who couldnĀ“t spell his own name.

You're searching for a unicorn - there's no such thing

Intelligence like most constructs that enter the political ring is in the eye and mind of the participant. Welcome.

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be. And see my sig.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill

Conservative history of the united states

Pew Research Center reports that only 6 percent of scientists identified as Republican and only 9 percent identified as conservatives

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union

What would happen to the United States if Conservatives left?
What would happen to the United States if Conservatives left?

Last edited:
I am a registered democrat-----since I reached the age of majority----LONG,
LONG ago. I voted for Donald John Trump----the very first time I voted
REPUBLICAN in a Presidential election. When Klown Kerry ran for the office----
I just did not vote at all. I am an intelligent liberal
Well, if not you are definitely on your way! Thank you for voting Trump.

LOLOLOLO....you'll get it here, but like most, you'll revert to attacks when faced with facts and blend easily with the rest of the conservative nuts here....so most won't waste time with you, I being one of them...good day

We are wasting years trying to find intelligent liberals.

Their "leaders" don't want them to be intelligent: intelligent people are a lot more difficult to manipulate.

Oh, and happy to see another Trump supporter on USMB and thank you for voting Trump too!
Thank you and youĀ“re welcome.

Intelligence like most constructs that enter the political ring is in the eye and mind of the participant. Welcome.

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be. And see my sig.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill

Conservative history of the united states

Pew Research Center reports that only 6 percent of scientists identified as Republican and only 9 percent identified as conservatives

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union
We all know the history of the conservative party, we know their track record, we've seen time and time again the carnage they leave behind once out of power. If anyone is to be discussed, examined and debated, its the voters who blindly elect GOP leaders that put wealth and re elections before policies and substance. Forget about gerrymandering and illegal tactics to disenfranchise minority voters, we need to understand how "certain" people consistently vote against their own best interest over and over and again, all out of homage to white power and yesterday!!

Intelligent liberal is an oxymoron. Heavy on the moron. They don't think, they feel. I offer as exhibit A:

No nation was ever founded by conservatives,

You see, this one equates conservative with evil. The words are interchangeable. Satan is the original conservative.

Never mind the fact that our founders wanted less government, less taxes, less central control, more freedoms and made sure the citizens could arm themselves against government over reach. The antithesis to liberalism.

LOLOLOLO....you'll get it here, but like most, you'll revert to attacks when faced with facts and blend easily with the rest of the conservative nuts here....so most won't waste time with you, I being one of them...good day
If liberals have facts why do they feel the need to make up so many lies and post them as if it were real news?

Forum List

Back