Hi, time traveler again, I just traveled to 40,000 BC and talked to Neaderthals about global warming

I visited the Ice Age and talked to some Neaderthals and they were worried because all the glaciers near their village were retreating northward.

A Neaderthal scientist told the villagers that they could halt the retreat of the glaciers if they wouldn't use so much mammoth shit in their campfires.

He said, "If this warming trend continues, the Ice Age will end, and then watch out, maybe the world will end too!!!"

The scientist suggested that they give him free meat so he could work out a solution to the problem.
Good thing you got there before the ice age hit !

I visited the Ice Age and talked to some Neaderthals and they were worried because all the glaciers near their village were retreating northward.

A Neaderthal scientist told the villagers that they could halt the retreat of the glaciers if they wouldn't use so much mammoth shit in their campfires.

He said, "If this warming trend continues, the Ice Age will end, and then watch out, maybe the world will end too!!!"

The scientist suggested that they give him free meat so he could work out a solution to the problem.
51651981_2332292980348514_302129001990717440_n.jpg

Forum List

Back