Hi, time traveler again, I just traveled to 40,000 BC and talked to Neaderthals about global warming

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I visited the Ice Age and talked to some Neaderthals and they were worried because all the glaciers near their village were retreating northward.

A Neaderthal scientist told the villagers that they could halt the retreat of the glaciers if they wouldn't use so much mammoth shit in their campfires.

He said, "If this warming trend continues, the Ice Age will end, and then watch out, maybe the world will end too!!!"

The scientist suggested that they give him free meat so he could work out a solution to the problem.

So did AOC finish off all the carrots in the world or not?

One Neaderthal went to the scientist and said, "Maybe it's a good thing the glaciers are retreating! If the temperature gets warmer, we will be able to cultivate this land and grow our food instead of relying on hunting and gathering."

The scientist picked up a big rock and hit the man on his head, killing him, "Denier!" he shouted.

The scientist studied the problem of glaciers melting, so the other Neaderthals gave him free meat, nuts and berries so that he wouldn't have to be distracted with real work.

I visited the Ice Age and talked to some Neaderthals and they were worried because all the glaciers near their village were retreating northward.

A Neaderthal scientist told the villagers that they could halt the retreat of the glaciers if they wouldn't use so much mammoth shit in their campfires.

He said, "If this warming trend continues, the Ice Age will end, and then watch out, maybe the world will end too!!!"

The scientist suggested that they give him free meat so he could work out a solution to the problem.
Did they call you about needing an attorney?

Did they call you about needing an attorney?
Something about needing attention, apparently.

Here's the thing:

Experts, posing as prophets and/or scientists, have been predicting the end of the world for at least 2000 years, maybe more.

Always the scam is to collect people's money and worldly possessions, get them to meet on a mountain top to meet Christ or a UFO, and then to abscond with the goods.

Sometimes the prophet will order his victims to commit mass suicide as a preliminary to the end of the world.

Global warming is the same scam, and I am surprised it has lasted so long after these dire predictions of doom and gloom have not come true.

And the Neanderthal told you that you’re a moron

Is that the cleverest thing you could say?

Pretty shabby response, if you ask me.

The word "moron" was invented on January 8, 1828.

Well, the Neanderthals I spoke to said they really hated the cold and were lighting whole forests on fire in the hopes of warming up this God forsaken planet.

I didn't have the heart to tell them that despite their best efforts, their species won't make a dent in warming up the planet and they were destined to die out because the planet is just too damn COLD!

Just one question please! What is a Neaderthal?

Here's the thing:

Experts, posing as prophets and/or scientists, have been predicting the end of the world for at least 2000 years, maybe more.

Always the scam is to collect people's money and worldly possessions, get them to meet on a mountain top to meet Christ or a UFO, and then to abscond with the goods.

Sometimes the prophet will order his victims to commit mass suicide as a preliminary to the end of the world.

Global warming is the same scam, and I am surprised it has lasted so long after these dire predictions of doom and gloom have not come true.

I believe the earth has been warming and cooling and warming and cooling and warming and cooling! Since like forever dudes! That's why the species we see are so diverse some have adapted and survived some have not. What scares people the worst is the awareness and absolute surety that the death will come and there is nothing we can do about it. I saw you BLINK that's how long man has been around in relationship to the big Picture. Dino's roamed the earth for over 400,000 million years. We won't be that lucky. :imsorry3: Well not really !

Isn't he that Senator that Whittaker told to :anj_stfu: . Neanderthal, Nadler that was funny shit I don't care who you are!:clap:

Isn't he that Senator that Whittaker told to :anj_stfu: . Neanderthal, Nadler that was funny shit I don't care who you are!:clap:

I know what a Neanderthal is, but I have never heard of a Neaderthal.

Maybe it's the guy who's designing the Hovering High speed rail train to "Ur"anus or wherever the "Moon Bat" special " disembarks.

Princess!! The glass slipper doesn't fit you. So go back to your "Fairy God Mother" and tell her you don't get to ride in the Enchanted carriage. The Prince saw your missing poster from Moon Bat Village and made you go home. He didn't even claim the reward 1 ride on the Moon Bat railroad .

It's how it's said in southern Alabama.

Forum List

Back