Hi - I’m new. Name is Abbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eivOA4V.gif

What do you want to know?

Where'd you go ... :dunno:

.​

Apparently, she noticed "how damn friendly" a place USMB is. :bang3:

Amazing how some folks can't hold their fire for a Welcome thread. And damn depressing that the sniping is more important than the "social" part of "social media".

Abbie, Abbie where art thou? I asked you a question about math which you said you were good at. So far no reply and no sign of you. Is you or ain't you a bot?

.​

Amazing how some folks can't hold their fire for a Welcome thread. And damn depressing that the sniping is more important than the "social" part of "social media".

All I did was ask her a simple math question. She said she was good at math. No answer yet......I wasn't unfriendly at all.

.​

All I did was ask her a simple math question. She said she was good at math. No answer yet......I wasn't unfriendly at all.

It wasn't the math fun. It was likely to do with being body-slammed at the door before she really opened her mouth.

.​

It wasn't the math fun. It was likely to do with being body-slammed at the door before she really opened her mouth.

I didn't body slam anyone. I just asked a question and, BTW I have been body slammed on multiple occasions....I'm still here.

.​

I didn't body slam anyone. I just asked a question and, BTW I have been body slammed on multiple occasions....I'm still here.

Oh heck no.. Wasnt pointing at you.. It was several others..

Welcome to USMB, if you're even still here.

I suggest staying out of the Flame Zone, and I suggest ignoring anyone that is off-topic unless you'd like to make a habit of constantly pointing out that everyone in the thread is offtopic.

As for questions, do you like pie, and if so, which kind is your favorite?

.​

"I didn't body slam anyone."

This is good to know, any form of touching body to body is against forum rules :smoke:

No Touching and Sit on Your Hands at All Times to Avoid Accidental Touching.

.​

This is good to know, any form of touching body to body is against forum rules :smoke:

Your emoji smokes too much Damnit!

"Your emoji smokes too much Damnit!"

Yes :omg:

i3AKI.png

ChrisL can smell a sock through her Ethernet cable. :coffee:

AbbieGail sounds familiar. Cannot remember where from.

"Your emoji smokes too much Damnit!"

Yes :omg:

i3AKI.png
I'm going to start a campaign to encourage emojis to stop smoking.

Looks like that lady is into vaping, That object she is holding doesn't look like a tobacco cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back